Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
d

Then, you had the nerve to talk about Boxing Power Ranking breh ?

Top 3 fighters out now

1. Manny
2.Manny
3.Manny

WHat's your new year's resolution breh ?

@Skip b stans Floyd too much as well, but at least he talks boxing and knows about the sport, but you, Black_Buboy only knows Pac and Arum.

*ends rant*

Yes I did want to give an insightful breakdown of the top p4p in each weight class.. You should've for me...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
GGG dominated Stevens. He took a few clean shots during the fight because Stevens isn't some walk over, but what's all this shyt about he was getting rocked all night. :what: Dude never looked bothered at all. His face wasn't even marked up.

Dude is a little over hyped and Ring saying that he was the fighter of the year was definitely uncalled for because it's feeding into the hype, but dude from the look of it has the goods. I think people in general just tend to underrate the boxing skills of punchers. The only thing he needs to improve on is his defense which ain't that bad. Would love to see him face better opponents, but staying busy against scrubs is better than going the Ghost route and sitting out for months at a time for no reason even though mad fights are available.

As of now I'd only pick Ward to beat him which isn't the end of the world since Ward has good all around polished skills.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I ghave you a chance Black_Buboy, but...

ivwoEqhg6613o.gif

:umad:
I can tell by that feminine rant you made about me not posting the way you want me to post... my posts aint made for p*ssys and fukboi nikkas... How bout you hit that ignore button :birdman:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:umad:
I can tell by that feminine rant you made about me not posting the way you want me to post... my posts aint made for p*ssys and fukboi nikkas... How bout you hit that ignore button :birdman:

how you gonna say I m mad and you sound soooo mad ? :dead:

I m not gonna hit the ignore button so I can see stupidity when it's posted. That's your only purpose in this thread.

Put your suit on and keep clowning fam. Play your part

:salute:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
how you gonna say I m mad and you sound soooo mad ? :dead:

I m not gonna hit the ignore button so I can see stupidity when it's posted. That's your only purpose in this thread.

Put your suit on and keep clowning fam. Play your part

:salute:

How you gonna say I should be banned when you love my posts and cant ignore me nikka...
Play your part fukk nikka so I can keep playing mines

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Back to Guerrero....He needs to get his ass back in the ring and quit trying to posture for fights from the sidelines.

He gets 12-0'd by Floyd and think he's owed a rematch?:what:

Your best victory is Andre Berto, but you believe you're "higher" than Thurman?:comeon:

fukking canelo even has a fight damn near scheduled now against a live opponent...you're not hearing him complain about fighting a lesser fighter after floyd...you gotta go back to the drawing board...amir khan syndrome..wants to have big fights without earning them :smh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How you gonna say I should be banned when you love my posts and cant ignore me nikka...
Play your part fukk nikka so I can keep playing mines

I am playing my part. I m the spectator and you're on stage. Do a backflip while you're at it :lolbron:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Hekkie Buddler is now the full WBA 105 Champion since Ryo Miyazaki got knocked out at 108, defends 2/15

-Fury/Chisora II is targeted for June

-Cleverly now returning March 1st

-Nobuhiro Ishida (TKO'd James Kirkland, was KO'd by GGG) is moving to Heavyweight...........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-Hekkie Buddler is now the full WBA 105 Champion since Ryo Miyazaki got knocked out at 108, defends 2/15

-Fury/Chisora II is targeted for June

-Cleverly now returning March 1st

-Nobuhiro Ishida (TKO'd James Kirkland, was KO'd by GGG) is moving to Heavyweight...........

wait wait wait...ishida is moving to heavy?!!! :huh:.is there a picture out there of what he looks like now? I thought he retired

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
martinez is fighting cotto
chavez is fighting vera

quillin is a showtime fighter
sturm does whatever

who yall want him to fight?

ward is boring as fukk, lets have him come down to 160 then

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
fukking canelo even has a fight damn near scheduled now against a live opponent...you're not hearing him complain about fighting a lesser fighter after floyd...you gotta go back to the drawing board...amir khan syndrome..wants to have big fights without earning them :smh:

I think Canelo holds way more cards than Ghost though because he has more drawing power... Canelo can pretty much get any fight at 154-160 he wants besides Floyd and demand the lions share... and thats coming off a loss..

If Ghost or Amir Khan can land bigger fights and get more money with TR then, fukk it why not... You still got the #2 and #3 WW over there

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been saying floyd broke Guerrero's brain. the way he was screaming 'praise JESUSSS' After his whipping wasn't normal. Getting yo ass beat for 12 rounds in front of your sick wife musta turned him crazy.