Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My problem with this nikka Guerrero is he takes over a yr off cuz of his wife.... begs for a Floyd fight when NOBODY knows/cares about him...GBP gets him the interim WBC @ 147 in his first fight there... gets him a big fight against Berto N then his Payday against Floyd

This ungrateful bytch then decides to take another vacation...turns down fights in a loaded division N tries to sue to get out of his contract

Devon Alexander was desperate for an opponent after Khan fell thru, Ortiz needed someone after Molina N Gomez fell thru, Canelo needs PPV opponents, Broner needs a comeback opponent, Paulie needs someone to fight... I can go on N on....but this No Draw fake ass bible thumper wants to sit it out not fight nobody N kill any momentum his career has left

I hope he goes to TR N Provodnikov beats the shyt out of him

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
My problem with this nikka Guerrero is he takes over a yr off cuz of his wife.... begs for a Floyd fight when NOBODY knows/cares about him...GBP gets him the interim WBC @ 147 in his first fight there... gets him a big fight against Berto N then his Payday against Floyd

This ungrateful bytch then decides to take another vacation...turns down fights in a loaded division N tries to sue to get out of his contract

Devon Alexander was desperate for an opponent after Khan fell thru, Ortiz needed someone after Molina N Gomez fell thru, Canelo needs PPV opponents, Broner needs a comeback opponent, Paulie needs someone to fight... I can go on N on....but this No Draw fake ass bible thumper wants to sit it out not fight nobody N kill any momentum his career has left

Where you think these nikkas get these ho tendencies from breh? :youngsabo:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

All them names you mentioned, surely it would be easier to match them up against each other.

Khan vs Ortiz/Broner
Paulie vs Devon
Canelo vs Ortiz?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All them names you mentioned, surely it would be easier to match them up against each other.

Khan vs Ortiz/Broner
Paulie vs Devon
Canelo vs Ortiz?

ortiz has to win this fight against collazo first...he hasn't won a fight since he beat berto 2 1/2 years ago for the belt

paulie-devon would be a snoozer to me

khan vs ortiz-broner results in khan getting KTFO lol

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
ortiz has to win this fight against collazo first...he hasn't won a fight since he beat berto 2 1/2 years ago for the belt

paulie-devon would be a snoozer to me

khan vs ortiz-broner results in khan getting KTFO lol

A rusty Ortiz vs Khan? id give khan a chance. I cant see broner KO'ing Khan.

Am i right in thinking we will get Broner/Maidana 2 on the Floyd undercard May 5th?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
A rusty Ortiz vs Khan? id give khan a chance. I cant see broner KO'ing Khan.

Am i right in thinking we will get Broner/Maidana 2 on the Floyd undercard May 5th?

Khan doesn't stand a chance against Victor Ortiz. Ortiz has power in both hands and speed as well. He would KO Khan with no problems

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Guerrero deserved a vacation, plus his life flashed before his eyes with the gun charge, only God's graces saved him from that no one beats a NY gun charge in a airport at that. His name was in the pot for Khan and both Ortiz for December, and they ducked. Why should he fight the Thurman's of the World when others is facing nobodies and getting the love and shot at the top dogs. GB simply didnt have a plan for him post Mayweather, they could had given him Broner with there beef, but they keeping himn away from certain fighters while trying to get rid of him..............

The Ghost is not a bytch for trying to take charge of his career, plus he's a low key lunch pale dude with real worl problems like his wife battling cancer, it's not meant for him to have a long career, he's trying to cash out, I would love a Manny match considering it's well known in the boxing community Guerrero stopped Manny in sparring.......

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The Ghost was ducked by Ortiz and Khan for december so I'll be pissed also, GB is playing favorites trying to make him take on the Thurman's when he's above that.,...

Guerrero a smart man he trying to get that Pacquaio fight, he'd mop the floor with TR stable of lww-ww

He's not above Keith Thurman. He didn't wanna fight One Time bc he knew that he would lose.

Guerrero has no fan base just like Thurman. He's still a relative no namer. If Floyd wouldn't have fought him, he would be no different than Devon Alexander/Keith Thurman

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He's not above Keith Thurman. He didn't wanna fight One Time bc he knew that he would lose.
He'd beat the ever loving shyt out of Thurman lets not act like Thurman wasnt losing both his last matches before he pulled a KO out his ass both times

Guerrero stated that it was his goal to get a Mayweather rematch he understands a Thurman doesnt bring that, facing the Oritz's and Khan take potential Mayweather opponenets name off the table bringing him closer to that goal. I bet if Broner spoke up he would have jumped, like he tried to do with Khan before his punk ass ducked. It's about the money for the Ghost, he doesn't plan to have a long illustrious career, his wife is battling cancer breh, remission or not everyday is a battle. If Golden Boy don't want to give him a good name for a decent money fight then why not try to go elsewhere, to a desperate TR stable who would throww money at him, plus he already has a storyline for the Manny fight if that was to happen.....

Yall need to lay off the ghost

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He'd beat the ever loving shyt out of Thurman lets not act like Thurman wasnt losing both his last matches before he pulled a KO out his ass both times

Guerrero stated that it was his goal to get a Mayweather rematch he understands a Thurman doesnt bring that, facing the Oritz's and Khan take potential Mayweather opponenets name off the table bringing him closer to that goal. I bet if Broner spoke up he would have jumped, like he tried to do with Khan before his punk ass ducked. It's about the money for the Ghost, he doesn't plan to have a long illustrious career, his wife is battling cancer breh, remission or not everyday is a battle. If Golden Boy don't want to give him a good name for a decent money fight then why not try to go elsewhere, to a desperate TR stable who would throww money at him, plus he already has a storyline for the Manny fight if that was to happen.....

Yall need to lay off the ghost

You're obviously under rating Thurman. Guerrero would lose to Thurman.

I understand Guerrero reasons, however, why doesn't he move down to 140 and challenge Swift? Matthysse? He's trying to sneak into a Manny fight after not earning it.

He was destroyed by Floyd, and now he wants to use the fact that Arum likes to feed Floyd opponents to Manny in order to get another huge payday instead of earning it.

He doesn't deserve Manny or a Floyd rematch. His greatest victory is over Berto:comeon:

He needs to quit bytching, and go fight somebody. Hell, he only got 3 million for Floyd while Matthysse got 1.5 - 2 million to fight Swift:ufdup:

There's money for him to make, but he wants to talk his way into a fight instead of earning it. He's the "Chael Sonnen" of boxing.