Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What is it Guerrero history with Pac?? Pac took it easy on him in sparring 2:weeks into training camp.... sparring?? :mjpls:

dawg, do you only post about Manny ? Do you even fol,low boxing ? You should be banned from this thread, really. You bring nothing new to the table

Anybody can predict your post> Here we go

1. Floyd's a bytch, a duck, a woman beater

2. Manny won all Marquez fights.Manny the best. Manny can KO anyone. Manny wanna fight Floyd but Floyd ducking.

You turn any topic into Floyd V Manny or TR v GB or HBO v Showtime then you insert Manny/Floyd in there.

Then, you had the nerve to talk about Boxing Power Ranking breh ?

Top 3 fighters out now

1. Manny
2.Manny
3.Manny

WHat's your new year's resolution breh ?

@Skip b stans Floyd too much as well, but at least he talks boxing and knows about the sport, but you, Black_Buboy only knows Pac and Arum.

*ends rant*

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
dawg, do you only post about Manny ? Do you even fol,low boxing ? You should be banned from this thread, really. You bring nothing new to the table

2. Manny won all Marquez fights.Manny the best. Manny can KO anyone. Manny wanna fight Floyd but Floyd ducking.

You turn any topic into Floyd V Manny or TR v GB or HBO v Showtime then you insert Manny/Floyd in there.

Top 3 fighters out now

1. Manny
2.Manny
3.Manny

@Skip b stans Floyd too much as well, but at least he talks boxing and knows about the sport, but you, Black_Buboy only knows Pac and Arum.

*ends rant*

My nikka asked "what's your new year's resolution breh?":russ:

:dead:

:heh:

We do need a separate thread on Manny/Floyd though. I get caught up in it sometimes, but I'm kinda tired of talking bout them nikkas too. Unless they are about to fight some new blood. I'd love to see Manny vs Swift.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Back to Guerrero....He needs to get his ass back in the ring and quit trying to posture for fights from the sidelines.

He gets 12-0'd by Floyd and think he's owed a rematch?:what:

Your best victory is Andre Berto, but you believe you're "higher" than Thurman?:comeon:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
GGG's trainer says they would ko Sergio Martinez within 7 rounds and nobody but Floyd/Froch/Ward/JCC Jr. from 154 - 168 would last 12 rounds with him:leon::ld:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
GGG's trainer says they would ko Sergio Martinez within 7 rounds and nobody but Floyd/Froch/Ward/JCC Jr. from 154 - 168 would last 12 rounds with him:leon::ld:

Man GGG is 32 years old and you can't tell 3 elite fighters he's faced his whole career. Prime or post prime. Then his manager talking about GGG is a business. SUms up all you need to know about GGG and the direction of his career. Also, Sergio would run circles around GGG. He hasn't faced an elusive fighter with pure power, like a 1 punch KO like Sergio. Maravilla should punk him into making that fight though. He's getting old :to:

The fight I wanna see though is GGG v JCC Jr. Jr would break this kid's ribs and make him quit. I also expect Jr to come in at 180 lbs :troll:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Man GGG is 32 years old and you can't tell 3 elite fighters he's faced his whole career. Prime or post prime. Then his manager talking about GGG is a business. SUms up all you need to know about GGG and the direction of his career. Also, Sergio would run circles around GGG. He hasn't faced an elusive fighter with pure power, like a 1 punch KO like Sergio. Maravilla should punk him into making that fight though. He's getting old :to:

The fight I wanna see though is GGG v JCC Jr. Jr would break this kid's ribs and make him quit. I also expect Jr to come in at 180 lbs :troll:

I haven't bought into the GGG hype either. His performance against a smaller Curtis Stevens had me looking at him like :usure:

I would favor JCC as well.....who would come in around 195:youngsabo:

They hyping GGG, but his next fight is Feb 1st against some no name boxer:rudy:

I'm not convinced on his skill. The power is good, but Stevens was ROCKING him. I don't think he can beat anybody his trainer named:heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I haven't bought into the GGG hype either. His performance against a smaller Curtis Stevens had me looking at him like :usure:

I'm not convinced on his skill. The power is good, but Stevens was ROCKING him. I don't think he can beat anybody his trainer named:heh:

You know how it is in boxing breh, dudes see a guy with power and fall in love with him.

GGG hate, I've seen it all now :laff:

Boxers with WAY better resumes get hated on around here, not buying into the hype until he actually beats someone with a name isn't hating.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:lolbron:

:shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq:

the number of rds it wouldtake

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Hate? What hate? I'm simply saying his trainer is saying that nobody but Floyd/Ward/Froch/JCC could last 12 rounds with him and he's the best middleweight........but I watched Curtis Stevens rock him all night until the last round of their fight.

He has impressive power, but his defense is suspect, and he's not that skillful. He's fighting a nobody on Feb 1st, when he should only be rising in competition.

I just wanna see a lil more from him before I put him on the level of the guys his trainer brought up

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

why should we respect GGG, as a 32 yr old fighter with an amateur career, how many classic fights has he had ? Who has he fought ?

Most importantly, who is he willing to fight breh ? :dead:

Tell us why we should like him ? Please, I m waiting

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Depends on how much stamina Jr has left after the kush detox:youngsabo:

exactly. If GGG can escape 4 rds of the body shots and vicious right hooks, I give him a chance given his defense has improved, but around rd 10, GGG ribs would be :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Top 3 fighters out now

1. Manny
2.Manny
3.Manny

*ends rant*

Yea so What is it Guerrero history with Pac?? Pac took it easy on him in sparring 2:weeks into training camp.... sparring??

And are nikkas really checking for Ghost like that though?? Why because he beat a bum nikka who also lost to Victor Ortiz and Soto mothafukkin Karas? :mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yea so What is it Guerrero history with Pac?? Pac took it easy on him in sparring 2:weeks into training camp.... sparring??

And are nikkas really checking for Ghost like that though?? Why because he beat a bum nikka who also lost to Victor Ortiz and Soto mothafukkin Karas? :mjpls:

I ghave you a chance Black_Buboy, but...

ivwoEqhg6613o.gif