Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley turning heel would be funny, but not believable IMO
@patscorpio was right before the JMM fight when timmy had that beard and was saying he wouldn't fight Marquez unless he took the test NMW arum said, that ninja looked mean. If Bradley/Pac 2 happens Desert Storm should talk down on Manny and advertise the ass whooping he's going to give him. Also, tim keeps floyd's name in his mouth, so him being heel wouldn't exactly shock me.
On Everything is Broner's best song far and away but lol@ out hustled by Maidana :heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Golovkin's trainer on fight vs Ward
"Physically and technically and mentally? Yes,....But this is a business, and because this is a business, then, financially, no, we're not ready for that. I would like for Golovkin to be on a par with Andre Ward as far as what he has done in his division so that when it comes to a fight, we're not [negotiating] as an opponent. We want to be move up after destroying every fighter who wants to fight us at 160 so that we can be on a par with Andre Ward, but we haven't done that yet. I think that that would be a little unfair for Golovkin to take a secondary position to a guy that we feel that our fighter is just as good as.

"But Golovkin has to prove it against his peers in the 160-pound division, and we haven't been allowed to do that yet. We're not going to take a second seat to Andre Ward. We have the best fighter in the world, at least we think that we do ... [Ward is] not going to dictate terms to the Golovkin team. That's why I think that it's unfair for Golovkin to be asked to move up at this point, not because he's not ready physically, mentally or technically, because I think that he beats Andre anyway. But I don't want to be at a point where we're not on a par, business-wise."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He looked good in his last match are we gonna still pretend he aint put Lara on his ass twice, he quit cause of a scratched cornea, I dont see him as a loser in that one, and anyone claiming that win is a bytchmade sucker ass nikka

As far as predictions for this fight I'll stray away until near fight time, I'm having a hard time figuring out who the real Canelo is, he looked like shyt most of his time at WW, he looked superhuman at JMW fighting LWW, and took what should have been a loss to Trout bum ass, and got knocked around the ring like a rag doll and sat on the ropes and quit fighting vs a small WW. IDK here, I want Canelo to win this one but.......:patrice:

Angulo simply is much more proven at this level, If Canelo can't win vs this tailor made come forward opponent, I dont want to see his ass my TV anymore, he getting his eye swollen and bloody and outworked by a shot Mosley should have stopped the bum tour for him, and should have fought a few more solid touches pre Trout and Mayweather and maybe he would be ready for this level, I'm not sure if Canelo understands the problems he's getting himself to, Angulo aint no lww he hand picked, he will be 170+ on fight night...... Interesting Scrap, can't wait..:ehh:

Angulo gave Lara a tougher than expected fight, but at the end of the day he got legit stopped. I mean going by your logic Lewis didn't beat Vitali either.

Both boxers have something to prove though, so I won't argue that.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@Newzz that new avi :banderas:
We may be getting our belt back this May :ohhh:

We finna go Platinum too :umad:

Bout to get that belt back, and we want Madonna head on a platter because we don't duck nobody:ufdup:

Madonna got that lil victory. ....ok, and?:birdman:

#BandCamp is still here, waiting to reclaim our rightful championship and continue taking over the boxing world:ohlawd:

Oh yeah, Rozay gonna make sure we dropping that fire theme song for "The Return".....fukk a Meek Mills:demonic:

We still Fresh, Fly, and Flashy and about to be a 4x Champion at only 24 years old. nikkas gave Madonna all this credit for beating AB, so when AB goes in there and gives Madonna the Ass Beating of his life in the rematch, nikkas gonna realize not only does AB stand for About Billions, but it also stands for About Boxing and About Belts:wow:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

:beli:

Rematch at 147? :beli:

Single with Ross? :beli:

Chino stops him this time, bandcamp :camby:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Golovkin's trainer on fight vs Ward
"Physically and technically and mentally? Yes,....But this is a business, and because this is a business, then, financially, no, we're not ready for that. I would like for Golovkin to be on a par with Andre Ward as far as what he has done in his division so that when it comes to a fight, we're not [negotiating] as an opponent. We want to be move up after destroying every fighter who wants to fight us at 160 so that we can be on a par with Andre Ward, but we haven't done that yet. I think that that would be a little unfair for Golovkin to take a secondary position to a guy that we feel that our fighter is just as good as.

"But Golovkin has to prove it against his peers in the 160-pound division, and we haven't been allowed to do that yet. We're not going to take a second seat to Andre Ward. We have the best fighter in the world, at least we think that we do ... [Ward is] not going to dictate terms to the Golovkin team. That's why I think that it's unfair for Golovkin to be asked to move up at this point, not because he's not ready physically, mentally or technically, because I think that he beats Andre anyway. But I don't want to be at a point where we're not on a par, business-wise."

Can't wait until Ward school this dude :ahh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/5591/whos-next-for-mayweather-pacquiao

Don't ask for something you don't want Roach:birdman:

And if those Plans A and B don't pan out, Roach could see Arum and Manny looking outside the box for a good foe. "Someone will cross over," Roach told me, mentioning Danny Garcia by name, and suggesting that some fighter who works with uber advisor Al Haymon, and fights under the Golden Boy promotional umbrella, could be lured into a Pacman clash.

if that fight were to happen wed get Weekend at Mannys:deadmanny: 2

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Priorities are all wrong just lost his first fight in a major way and talking about his single? nikka about to lose the rematch too smh

Broner bout to lose this too. He talking about a single dog.

a single...

a single....

we-talkin-bout-practice-o.gif

:beli:

Rematch at 147? :beli:

Single with Ross? :beli:

Chino stops him this time, bandcamp :camby:

I hope you gentleman still feel this way come rematch time

Gonna pick out some real "nice" avis for you guys :shaq:

Shaquille_display_image.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/story?storyId=10265672&src=desktop

Ghost is a bytch trying to leave GBP:pacspit:

Schaeffer dropping bombs god damn:merchant:

"I'm going to have to have a serious word with Floyd," Schaefer said. "These guys beg me for Mayweather and then I deliver them the fight and they lose, and I guess they blame me. You saw it with Juan Manuel Marquez. I got him the fight with Mayweather and he lost every second of every round. You saw it with (Shane) Mosley, who lost almost every second of every round and you saw it with Guerrero. I don't know what Floyd is doing to these guys."

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If you look at the top 3 147 fighters not named Money, they're all with Arum.........The Ghost is trying to jump on that now that he's had a taste at the top, he don't wanna go back to being just another top 10 welterweight fighting another guy, he wants the best. I can't say I disagree with his logic, but this lawsuit and overall inactivity is horseshyt :camby: