Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Trust me I doubt if team Manny takes this fight, Bradley is a spoiler, JMM seen first hand evidence of this, when Timmy was damn near turning his back and running and at the sight of nearly dropping JMM. The worst Possible match for Manny

His options in order if I was Manny

1.Sit on the shelf unless I can fight a Alvarado, Manny is rusty form what I Senn vs Rios a easy touch will benefit him maybe a solid youg fighter like a Jessie Vargas
2. Prov, he's a complete monster but if Manny get ko'ed in a war, a big money rematch, and possibly a trilogy
3. Bradley a complete spoiler he wont ko you, but will tenderize the shyt out of anyway with his relentlessness(may win a UD, he already decisioned Manny on 2 broke ankles needing a wheelchair and all)
4.JMM, is a complete no go in my book, the beatings have gotten convincingly worse fight after fight, if they do a fight 5 JMM might spark Manny in the 1st 2-3 rounds Hatton style......Not quite as bad as Timmy, and he did drop JMM 5 times, but JMM simply have Manny's number

Manny needs to sit the fukk down or take a easy touch, his 3 options are all cashing out matches for Arum with Manny's contract hanging over his head(that also puts him in danger for the normal Arum near contract ending fukkery such as Oscar/mosley 2 and Manny/Bradley), he may win but those are dangerous fights and he have to much to lose with tax issues and all
:what:
nikka PLEASE
First off, if you was Manny, Manny would have retired 0-5 back in the 90s and became a fisherman or some shyt

Talking bout Manny needs to fall back when he got all these contenders in his face... :patrice: that type of ho shyt sound real familiar too...

Manny can beat the breaks off every last one of them nikkas you got named up there... Sure he could lose too, but you seem to think that matters... This isn't the sport of running as far away as you can from a potential L... :ohhh: so manny should sit on the shelf and waste his contract away for the chance the bytch Floydie might offer him some crumbs :camby: with this fukking bullshyt...
How bout fukk Mayweather... Manny can fight every last one of them nikkas win or lose getting 8 figure checks for each fight instead of running away to try to fight Floyd.. who's doing all this talking, but has yet to attempt to make an offer since 2011.... instead of trying to make the fight happen, he's trying to kill any hype for the fight by only bringing up that manny is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and how much Manny owes the IRS he has to beat bradley and Marquez 1st I will never work with Arum or Debuf etc..

And aint you the same nikka scared talking bout Pac was gonna get done in by Rios??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:
nikka PLEASE
First off, if you was Manny, Manny would have retired 0-5 back in the 90s and became a fisherman or some shyt

Talking bout Manny needs to fall back when he got all these contenders in his face... :patrice: that type of ho shyt sound real familiar too...

Manny can beat the breaks off every last one of them nikkas you got named up there... Sure he could lose too, but you seem to think that matters... This isn't the sport of running as far away as you can from a potential L... :ohhh: so manny should sit on the shelf and waste his contract away for the chance the bytch Floydie might offer him some crumbs :camby: with this fukking bullshyt...
How bout fukk Mayweather... Manny can fight every last one of them nikkas win or lose getting 8 figure checks for each fight instead of running away to try to fight Floyd.. who's doing all this talking, but has yet to attempt to make an offer since 2011.... instead of trying to make the fight happen, he's trying to kill any hype for the fight by only bringing up that manny is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and how much Manny owes the IRS he has to beat bradley and Marquez 1st I will never work with Arum or Debuf etc..

And aint you the same nikka scared talking bout Pac was gonna get done in by Rios??
Fishermen huh:patrice:.......................Typing essays while pretending Manny never got ko'ed by fisherman:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Is it me or does it seem like Floyd has been going out his way to not acknowledge Timothy Bradley's existence?

Why isn't Floyd trying to get Bradley to leave TR?? Since Bradley is "undefeated" and Pac is 2-2 in his last 4 fights(just like Khan)
The only dude that tried to not acknowledge Timmy was the bytch ass one that duck him after a so called disputed L:umad:

Setting up a excuse already for that impending ass whipping:skip:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or does it seem like Floyd has been going out his way to not acknowledge Timothy Bradley's existence?

Why isn't Floyd trying to get Bradley to leave TR?? Since Bradley is "undefeated" and Pac is 2-2 in his last 4 fights(just like Khan)

Bradley has no fan base. Even when he wins and looks impressive he still gets booed.

Floyd can't play the villain and drum up interest against someone as disliked as Bradley

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bradley needs to turn Heel

He shoulda did it to Marquez....be like it took him 4 tries to finally beat Manny I did it on my first try :troll:

JMM is a cheater N :flabbynsick: N ima whoop his ass

Manny dnt wanna rematch cuz he knos i whooped his ass on two broken ankles:youngsabo:

Provodnikov is lucky i got a concussion or he woulda got beat up even worst....I woulda stopped him:smugdraper:

Timmy turnt up woulda made him a bigger draw

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bradley needs to turn Heel

He shoulda did it to Marquez....be like it took him 4 tries to finally beat Manny I did it on my first try :troll:

JMM is a cheater N :flabbynsick: N ima whoop his ass

Manny dnt wanna rematch cuz he knos i whooped his ass on two broken ankles:youngsabo:

Provodnikov is lucky i got a concussion or he woulda got beat up even worst....I woulda stopped him:smugdraper:

Timmy turnt up woulda made him a bigger draw

he also has to look the part of a hell like when he had those wild ass sideburns and beard prior to the jmm fight..nikka looked mean