Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think Mares is ducking... he coulda jus said fukk it I'm not goin rematch asap ima take a tune up first N nobody would have looked down on that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think Mares is ducking... he coulda jus said fukk it I'm not goin rematch asap ima take a tune up first N nobody would have looked down on that
It's a duck what make you think a Gonzalez can sit on the shelf and wait for Mares to get healthy after a indefinite time frame, for a rib injury.... indefinite time frame:comeon:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a duck what make you think a Gonzalez can sit on the shelf and wait for Mares to get healthy after a indefinite time frame, for a rib injury.... indefinite time frame:comeon:

Then explain exactly what was the reason for Mares to sign the rematch N then pull out with a "fake" injury hours AFTER Gonzalez was talking bout he fukked up his hand:stopitslime:

Who ducks a injured fighter that jus knocked you out?? Who signs a immediate rematch Nthen fakes injury??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Then explain exactly what was the reason for Mares to sign the rematch N then pull out with a "fake" injury hours AFTER Gonzalez was talking bout he fukked up his hand:stopitslime:
Pump faking breh, it's a new art to today's game, Pacquaio and Ward has mastered it..........

Believe they dont know how long it takes for a fukking rib injury to heal:skip:

Them refunding money means it's not telling when this fight happens and they already scratched that idea

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pump faking breh, it's a new art to today's game, Pacquaio and Ward has mastered it..........

Believe they dont know how long it takes for a fukking rib injury to heal:skip:

Them refunding money means it's not telling when this fight happens and they already scratched that idea

You see Floyd :troll:ROB Arum, Michael CON Artist N :deadmanny:

:whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan may not get the fight, he shytted all over him also, Floydie on his tupac new style steeze:wow:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:camby: allllllllllllll the way the fukk out of here breh
yea Mikey G is afraid to fight a FNF 10 rounder, cmon bruh

It's not a fear thing it's like suikoden said, Arum will try and move Mikey up quick so he can fleece the pac fans into buying a match up between the two

After Bradley he cant get JMM and Provo has no base. Stable will be bone dry after the Bradley fight

GAWDzalez/Mares II might end up on this card too though

Then there's the talks of Cano and Josesito returning in March. If it is gonna be PPV, it's gotta be mostley Mexicano and at a reduced price. $30 for

Canelo/Angulo
Gonzalez/Mares II
Some other bout
R. Alvarez/Figueroa

Wouldn't be too bad :ehh:

Yup. Not only does it set up Canelo's first PPV as the A-side it'll also take some money from Pac's April fight.

Best believe Floyd's opponent and stacked undercard will have been announced before April.

Floyd and GB have their foot on TR's neck :banderas:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It's not a fear thing it's like suikoden said, Arum will try and move Mikey up quick so he can fleece the pac fans into buying a match up between the two

After Bradley he cant get JMM and Provo has no base. Stable will be bone dry after the Bradley fight

Yup. Not only does it set up Canelo's first PPV as the A-side it'll also take some money from Pac's April fight.

Best believe Floyd's opponent and stacked undercard will have been announced before April.

Floyd and GB have their foot on TR's neck :banderas:
Marquez wants a title at 147, it's the only reason he's not retired...the winner of Bradley/Pacquiao will be the WBO champion, and Marquez will fight the winner. Provodnikov will either face the Khabib/Vargas winner or Rios/Alvarado III winner at 147. At the end of the rainbow we'll get some good bouts in 2014........2015 would be a waste of time for Manny as he would've already fought Bradley and Marquez to avenge those loses, so staying with TR would be futile. This is all assuming he actually beats Bradley and Marquez in 2014 :mjpls:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bradley will beat emmanuel again
he a better fighter then he was for their first fight and he won't have a fukked up ankle. he will also have all the motivation in da world

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
-Cleverly pulled out.......Makabu needs a new opponent for 2/1

-Stevenson proclaims a Kovalev bout WILL go down this year

-Fury is calling out Wilder and Chisora publically
:patrice:

The last I heard I thought Wilder's team responded to Fury calling them out by sending a contract...which Fury's team completely ignored...I believe it even allowed for the fight to be in the UK.
What's the word on this?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:patrice:

The last I heard I thought Wilder's team responded to Fury calling them out by sending a contract...which Fury's team completely ignored...I believe it even allowed for the fight to be in the UK.
What's the word on this?

:ehh:

I doubt fury would fight Wilder, hes talking shyt. He ducked David Price pretty blatantly when that fight was hot.

Wilder would KO fury