Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Dope fights ahead

Manny beats Bradley

Canelo beats Angulo

Mares beats Gonzalez

Bute beats Pascal's corny ass

Garcia beats Burgos

Ortiz beats Collazo (even though I like Collazo better)

Floyd beats Chino

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
I can't
:yeshrug: Idk breh I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if Canelo caught a left hook to the body then head and dropped Saul
Don't see it, Angulo is damaged goods. Goes to bits if he can't break his opponents will or body. Canelo will survive the initial onslaught can box him as well as hurt him with his shots.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't

Don't see it, Angulo is damaged goods. Goes to bits if he can't break his opponents will or body. Canelo will survive the initial onslaught can box him as well as hurt him with his shots.

but stamina is always a question for canelo though...ive only see angulo gas out early like once and that was in the james kirkland fight..it depends canelo has enough to outbox him

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
but stamina is always a question for canelo though...ive only see angulo gas out early like once and that was in the james kirkland fight..it depends canelo has enough to outbox him
This is basically where it starts and it ends. Canelo has stamina issues...what hurt's stamina? Likewise, what hurts a puncher

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London

Think Canelo can throw enough to keep him at bay also whilst he didn't apply anywhere as much pressure, Canelo looked fine in the final stretch against Trout. Think he is mentally tough enough to hang in even if Angulo is pressing him late on.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I hope the Canelo/Angulo bout is crazy entertaining in those first few rounds. Both will tire out & Canelo will pull away tho, i think. The mexican bad boy vs. the mexican good boy. I like it.