Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka be talking shyt bout PR N mexicans since he wondered over here

He says colored people N now y'all is outraged :russ:

Who tf says colored people:dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz fukk boxing gloves this and that FSU bout to win that title tonight my nikka lets go nikka

Breh...I told you. I'ma jinx em:to:

I'm scared breh, I'm scared I'ma jinx em as usual:sadcam:

But, fukk it. I'm going in tonight. It's time to turn up.....you right:blessed:

I'm about to post in our thread right now breh:salute:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know where to start with this match not only was I against it from the start, I fear for Manny here, at least vs Prov(although I feel he would lose) Manny stands a punchers chance, he cant beat Bradley though.........

If Rios lands 138 shots and hit Manny with 48% of his shots with his gun in the holster most of the fight, what would a relentless Bradley do

Manny needs to Buzzsaw Bradley if this fight does happen, it's his only shot IMO, Manny gets hit too much these days, IDK, I need to mull this one more

I'd just think this fight is better in all aspects for Manny. :sadcam: at the punishment he may take from Prov.
Bradley is a better payday, a lighter puncher, and he plans to box Manny and move a lot like he did against JMM. Manny stands a higher risk of losing this fight...but I dont think he (or Bradley for that matter) about that bangin life at this stage in their career...so its kinda like the silent agreement.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'd just think this fight is better in all aspects for Manny. :sadcam: at the punishment he may take from Prov.
Bradley is a better payday, a lighter puncher, and he plans to box Manny and move a lot like he did against JMM. Manny stands a higher risk of losing this fight...but I dont think he (or Bradley for that matter) about that bangin life at this stage in their career...so its kinda like the silent agreement.
I rather lose with a bang than to lose getting out boxed, the latter is career over for Manny....

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If Bradley boxes Manny's ears off, I agree, he's done.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/boxer-dies-japan-being-knocked-out-pro-debut--73385
by Ronnie Nathanielsz

A 21 year old Japanese boxer, Tesshin Okada has died 17 days after he suffered a fourth round knockout in his professional debut.

The Japan Boxing Commission announced that Okada died in a Tokyo hospital on Monday.

Okada reportedly lost consciousness after the fourth and final round of a super-flyweight bout against another fighter who was also making his pro debut.

The JBC said Okada was rushed to hospital by ambulance and underwent a craniotomy after being diagnosed with an acute subdural hematoma.

Okada was the 38th boxer to die from injuries in bouts in Japan since the JBC was founded in 1952.

His death comes less than a month since a 16-year-old schoolboy Jonas Garcia died after an amateur fight in a regional schools meet in the Philippines.

Garcia suffered internal bleeding and was in a coma for a week after the bout. His death triggered calls for the sport to be banned in schools in the Philippines.

:rip: