Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:to:

Why are we still dropping mixtapes? Why cant you just focus on BOXING!!!:damn:

he still hasn't learned his lesson....any fighter with self respect would take themselves out of the public eye with the loss he suffered and get back to the basics....he wants to be a rapper :smh:..dude is not going to get it until he's KO'ed

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is there's plenty of nikkas in the Tunnel on the Coli that could lace that boy with some :whew:, but we might just be empowering dude's fukkery so I'm good.

This better be ALREADY recorded material and no new shyt.

He's supposed to be vacationing and then getting right back to the gym to work on his flaws.....not back to the studio:snoop:

I swear, if he gets his ass beat in his next fight, he deserves it. Professional boxing isnt a hobby. It's almost like he puts more time into rapping/partying than into his profession that's BRINGING him the millions:dead:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Cc-c-c-c-combo breaker !!!!

tumblr_mypj9wHcTL1t7gem4o1_400.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he still hasn't learned his lesson....any fighter with self respect would take themselves out of the public eye with the loss he suffered and get back to the basics....he wants to be a rapper :smh:..dude is not going to get it until he's KO'ed

It's almost comical at this point breh:heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

word he needs to work on his footwork

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This better be ALREADY recorded material and no new shyt.

He's supposed to be vacationing and then getting right back to the gym to work on his flaws.....not back to the studio:snoop:

I swear, if he gets his ass beat in his next fight, he deserves it. Professional boxing isnt a hobby. It's almost like he puts more time into rapping/partying than into his profession that's BRINGING him the millions:dead:

Exactly, and the thing is his rapping ain't even all that good for that matter. nikka be spitting struggle bars with autotune 90% of the time.

If he was legit dope, I'd feel bad about it, but not as strongly. It should be obvious to him and everyone around him that his boxing is better than his rapping, but he insists on rapping for some unknown reason.

If I don't ever hear another Broner song, my life will be okay and I'm sure others will as well. nikka acting like he got some 2pac shyt in the vault everyone needs to hear.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Exactly, and the thing is his rapping ain't even all that good for that matter. nikka be spitting struggle bars with autotune 90% of the time.

If he was legit dope, I'd feel bad about it, but not as strongly. It should be obvious to him and everyone around him that his boxing is better than his rapping, but he insists on rapping for some unknown reason.

If I don't ever hear another Broner song, my life will be okay and I'm sure others will as well. nikka acting like he got some 2pac shyt in the vault everyone needs to hear.

:heh::bryan: