Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-Thomas Oosthuizen was set to debut at 175 against Eleider Alvarez and got injured in a bike accident and was revealed to be way out of shape. So not only is he off the Bute/Pascal 1/18 undercard, his promoter just fired him :russ:

-Srisaket Sor Rungvisai/Carlos Cuadras has been ordered by the WBC :banderas:

-Antonio DeMarco, Yoshytaku Kato, Tomas Rojas and Ramon Garcia Hirales are all fighting this Saturday in non-major bouts 1/11

-Klitschko/Lepai is all but done for April

-Arash Usmanee pulled out of this Friday's FNF headline bout but they do have a replacement. Lateef Kayode and Zahir Raheem on the undercard against scrubs.

man I feel for alvarez...he went through that bullshyt with allan green and now this...hopefully they can find a replacement for him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Teresa Tapia marries Johnny’s half brother
Teresa Tapia, wife and manager of ring legend Johnny Tapia, has remarried and her new husband is Jeffrey Padilla, Johnny’s half-brother, according to a report by the Albuquerque Journal. According to the Journal, Padilla was released from a New Mexico correctional facility in the summer of 2013 following a 2003 conviction on charges that included second-degree murder and drug trafficking. Teresa told the newspaper that the decision to remarry came from a mutual love for her late husband, concern for the children and a desire to keep Johnny Tapia’s legacy alive.

:huhldup:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:snoop: can't believe I missed the fukkery. Hand and T-shirt models, dudes linking up to scrap, fat niqqas denying they're fat niqqas, cot dog!:pachaha:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Showtime PPV on March 8th so far:

Saul Alvarez vs Alfredo Angulo
Ricardo Alvarez (Canelo's brother) vs Omar Figueroa

That's not a PPV card so far:scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Showtime PPV on March 8th so far:

Saul Alvarez vs Alfredo Angulo
Ricardo Alvarez (Canelo's brother) vs Omar Figueroa

That's not a PPV card so far:scusthov:

wait...PPV? :dahell:...no one is going to buy canelo-angulo...that's a free TV card if I ever saw one...angulo is gonna make that nikka fight every min of the round....I hope his stamina is intact in case his power isn't enough

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
wait...PPV? :dahell:...no one is going to buy canelo-angulo...that's a free TV card if I ever saw one

Canelo wanted all 3 of his fights to be on PPV this year. I hope Showtime reviews that first, bc I ain't buying this shyt:snoop:

This is definitely a free TV card so far like u said