Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm done now....bytch ass nikka:ufdup:

Tropical Newzz ended your @Newzz = @Black_Jesus rants, you look stupid as usual, AND judging by your pic I could beat your ass:umad:

#BandCampBoss

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So you gonna act like you aint fat:comeon:

I bet you @Black_Jesus wont put a end to this and post his(your) pic....................................:mjpls:

My nikka, you and Black can go back and forth all day for all I'm concerned. ONLY reason I addressed this is because I'm tired of your punk ass running spouting the same bullshyt. I aint posting shyt else about that and I'm back to this boxing:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol skip has quite the obsession in thinking black jesus is somebody's troll account. shoot skip even thought i was black jesus at one point :russ:

the fukkery in the ring is a special kind of fukkery...very unique to the coli at times lol
Naw Im sure of it breh

Many times have I directed comments to newzz after heated back and forths and BlackJesus the one to respond then nothing from newzz, n vice versa, fat boy is vigorous with the back n forth he dont even realize half the time:heh:

Now you and @Black_Jesus is another story I'm undecided on your ass, but funny you run to respond here on que........................:patrice:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:snoop: at nikkas flooding the one boxing thread where the majority of the knowledgeable boxing posters congregate at with this fukery about weight and hand pics

I'm sorry breh....it was my fault:snoop:

I let the troll get me:to:

I was gonna respond to your earlier post and say let's revisit Floyd Mayweather vs Emmanuel Augustus and why was it Floyd's toughest fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Naw Im sure of it breh

Many times have I directed comments to newzz after heated back and forths and BlackJesus the one to respond then nothing from newzz, n vice versa, fat boy is vigorous with the back n forth he dont even realize half the time:heh:

Now you and @Black_Jesus is another story I'm undecided on your ass, but funny you run to respond here on que........................:patrice:

that's because I was reading all this shyt on my phone in a meeting while my contractors tell me whats good with the projects I asked them to work on lol..I just got back to my desk

sorry to disappoint you breh but im no troll nor do I have a troll account on this site

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
True. I know other people have no interest in seeing this, but I do.

Even though I still think Manny won (no need to rehash this debate again) I think Bradley would actually take this a lot more decisively

I still think pac will rock that nikka several times again while Bradley's offense proves to be futile against him. ill be hoping for a brutal KO. arum better build up that undercard though :ufdup:..no struggle fights

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that's because I was reading all this shyt on my phone in a meeting while my contractors tell me whats good with the projects I asked them to work on lol..I just got back to my desk

sorry to disappoint you breh but im no troll nor do I have a troll account on this site
No need to explain why you so sensitive:whoa:,

You don't want me to dig into your cake baking past, and I aint talking about keys, Im talking about Entenmenns:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I still think pac will rock that nikka several times again while Bradley's offense proves to be futile against him. ill be hoping for a brutal KO. arum better build up that undercard though :ufdup:..no struggle fights
I dont know where to start with this match not only was I against it from the start, I fear for Manny here, at least vs Prov(although I feel he would lose) Manny stands a punchers chance, he cant beat Bradley though.........

If Rios lands 138 shots and hit Manny with 48% of his shots with his gun in the holster most of the fight, what would a relentless Bradley do

Manny needs to Buzzsaw Bradley if this fight does happen, it's his only shot IMO, Manny gets hit too much these days, IDK, I need to mull this one more

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

:to:

Why are we still dropping mixtapes? Why cant you just focus on BOXING!!!:damn:

Sad thing is there's plenty of nikkas in the Tunnel on the Coli that could lace that boy with some :whew:, but we might just be empowering dude's fukkery so I'm good.