Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
He was already 46 fights in and going on 37 years old when he retired. How is that retiring early?

He was 36/37, but he wasnt no where near shot and still looked like he had plenty of years left in him tho.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
magi300.jpg

The GAWD out here blessing sick children, saving souls, changing lives.........what is YOUR favorite fighter doing :wow: :ohlawd: :blessed: :to: :salute:

El Bombardero a champion in the ring and out :wow:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
He was 36/37, but he wasnt no where near shot and still looked like he had plenty of years left in him tho.
He was on his way down, dropped in both of his last 2 fights. I hate Calzaghe but I don't begrudge him for leaving when he did

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Calzaghe put in work for years. It's just that he took his own sweet time doing so. I can't fault him for retiring when he did even though there were some good fights out there left for him.

He got one of the hardest styles to beat in the ring, but due to his competition I don't know how well he fares against other HOF/ATG's.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
According to Fighthype, Manny has chose to fight Timothy Bradley on April 12th

Don't really care to see them two fight again. 1st fight wasn't all that entertaining. Provodnikov/Bradley was the fight to make, but fukk it. Arum is the king of making rematches, just not the ones we care to see (except for Rios/Alvarado)

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
According to Fighthype, Manny has chose to fight Timothy Bradley on April 12th
Very important match right here.......Bradley gets to prove whether he deserves his #3 spot on P4P lists and Pacquiao gets to prove that first fight was as much BS as we thought it was. Marquez will fight for the WBO 147 title in the fall/winter against the winner.

Now we just need to hear Rios/Alvarado III at 147 and Provodnikov-Mayfield and I'm sold

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Don't really care to see them two fight again. 1st fight wasn't all that entertaining. Provodnikov/Bradley was the fight to make, but fukk it. Arum is the king of making rematches, just not the ones we care to see (except for Rios/Alvarado)

Thats cause he aint got no fukking fighters in lightwelter and welter.

The russian, bradley, marquez, and manny is all hes got. Meanwhile Goldenboy is stacked. Problem for floyd is that he has no one to fight in may, but i gurantee you his september opponent is gonna be fire. If Danny can get two more fights in and then fight floyd in may 2015 its gonna be crazy :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Very important match right here.......Bradley gets to prove whether he deserves his #3 spot on P4P lists and Pacquiao gets to prove that first fight was as much BS as we thought it was. Marquez will fight for the WBO 147 title in the fall/winter against the winner.

Now we just need to hear Rios/Alvarado III at 147 and Provodnikov-Mayfield and I'm sold

Provodnikov vs Karim Mayfield?:noah:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I actually wanna see that fight too breh.

Mayfield's style is rough as fukk though. It's like he's Top Rank's version of Shawn Porter :heh:

But he been talking so much shyt about being ducked, he better show up if he ever got that fight