Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/throwdown-fantasy-launches-donate-magomed--73363

ThrowdownFantasy.com, the only draft-styled fantasy boxing game, will launch its website January 4th with the first group of games starting on January 18th with the HBO tripleheader and end on February 1st with the Gennady Golovkin fight.

During the month of January, ThrowdownFantasy.com will donate $1 for every person that registers to their website to heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov in efforts to help with his recovery costs. There is no fee to register and each user will get 1,000 Throwdown Points that they can use for their monthly Free Roll game for $1,000 in cash prizes.

Abdusalamov suffered traumatic brain injuries during his fight on November 2 fight versus Mike Perez. He has recently been moved to a rehab facility that costs $51,000 per month to live in. Abdusalamov is married with 3 young children.

To join for free, go to ThrowdownFantasy.com

About ThrowdownFantasy.com

ThrowdownFantasy.com is the first draft-styled fantasy boxing game. Here’s how it works:

Step 1 – Choose a Contest

Throwdown Fantasy is a unique boxing fantasy game because our games last about a month and new games start up every other week. From the lobby choose the contest you’d like to enter. You can play for free, or to make things super exciting play for cash.

You can enter as many games and teams as you like to increase your chances of winning.

Step 2 – Draft your Fighters

Once you’ve chosen your contest you’ll need to pick your fantasy boxing team for that games’ fights. All you need to do is stay under the salary cap and watch your chosen fighters knockout the competition.

Step 3 – Score the Most Points and Win!

Once the games start your fighters accumulate points based on how they perform in the live fights. If your team racks up more points than your rivals then you’ll instantly take home the winnings!

I'm signing up :blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
But he been talking so much shyt about being ducked, he better show up:ufdup:

Exactly.

As far as I'm concerned, the best Mayfield has looked was against Manny in them sparring videos from a while back. Provodnikov actually took them Manny beatings and turned that shyt into memorable performances that raised his stock.

Mayfield got bars though. nikka spit better than he box. Just needs some more polishing.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/holyfield-hot-water-anti-gay-jab-on-big-brother--73365

By TMZ

Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield told a housemate on UK Celebrity Big Brother last night being gay is no different than being handicapped ... because a doctor can fix both.

Holyfield pulled the Phil Robertson like move during his first week in the BB house Sunday when Luisa Zissman asked him if there were any gay boxers.

Holyfield stutters while trying to answer her ... but when Luisa says being gay is normal -- Evander quickly disagrees and tries to explain why it's not only a choice, but compares homosexuality to having a disability and says doctors can fix it.

The Apprentice runner-up Zissman told Holyfield: "I think it's really bad that no one stands up and says it in the sports industry."

Holyfield, 51, asked her: "What would be good about it?"

Then Zissman replied "I think it's good to be open like that because it's normal."

Holyfield said: "But that ain't normal. The Bible lets you know there's wrong, there's right".

Zissman, 26, said: "That's just the way some people are born."
Holyfield replied: "It don't make no difference. If you're born and your leg were turned this way, what do you do? You go to a doctor and get it fixed back right."

She repeatedly urged the retired boxer to change the subject, telling him: "I don't think this is an appropriate conversation to have in this house.

Despite Holyfield's personal beliefs ... beliefs shared by many people around the world ... Big Brother producers tried to impose morality on him, scolding him for sharing his beliefs and telling him he offended many people.

Holyfield never apologizes and explains he was just trying to share his opinion.

:deadmanny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ive seen the vid, she was really trying to help him by telling him to change the subject but he kept on talking :snoop:

he wont be in there for long now, UK believe heavy in gay rights. It blew up on twitter apparently :beli:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Fighthype, Manny has chose to fight Timothy Bradley on April 12th

good for Manny. although he is more likely to lose to Bradley than Prov, he is more likely to sustain more damage from Prov

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
holyfield is one of my favorite boxers of all time but dude's beliefs at times has really fueled and contradicted some of the shyt he's gotten into

colored people just need to stfu about homosexuals. No one needs to know your opinion on that. Either way you swing its gonna piss someone off.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calzaghe put in work for years. It's just that he took his own sweet time doing so. I can't fault him for retiring when he did even though there were some good fights out there left for him.

He got one of the hardest styles to beat in the ring, but due to his competition I don't know how well he fares against other HOF/ATG's.

Calzaghe was a good fighter but not a great. He would lose to closer to prime Hopkins and prime RJJ easy. He could dominate fighters with lesser boxing skill or athleticism....but put him against like ability and I am sure he would lose. I dont fault him for retiring when he did. Nothing to prove against Dawson or anyone....even though I could see him outworking Chad. Joe made it to the level to where he got big fights with no much risk for big bucks. After that.....there was no need for him to risk getting beat.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you mad white boy? :patrice:

Well people know I'm not white, being that Ive posted pics of myself on here already, you pop singer Pink loving bytch:ufdup:

Get your racist ass outta here. Calling us "colored people"?:pacspit:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Well people know I'm not white, being that Ive posted pics of myself on here already, you pop singer Pink loving bytch:ufdup:

Get your racist ass outta here. Calling us "colored people"?:pacspit:

This is too much stupidity for one post :patrice:

edit: I meant people of color, but its the same shyt to me :patrice:

Pinks first album was RnB though :ufdup:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
betcha Holyfield tried to smash tho. :mjpls:

still, I dont condone or condemn anything about Holyfield's personal lifestyle...at the same time, this shyt pisses me off that just because the dude voiced his opinion that he is homophobic. :dahell: fukk is that??? he causes outrage due to homophobic slur? :comeon: fags doin too much. why do you care what Holyfield says? if u :wrist:then stop going on these crusades to shut people up.