Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had forgotten about that March card. It's gonna be a nice double header
Mikey don't want it so Muira seems the most logical and he'd pick up the WBC belt in the process :obama:

If he doesn't move up after the Burgos fight Mikey will not fight Barthelemy/Uchiyama he'll most likely fight Ponce De Leon :pachaha:
:camby: allllllllllllll the way the fukk out of here breh
yea Mikey G is afraid to fight a FNF 10 rounder, cmon bruh

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:camby: allllllllllllll the way the fukk out of here breh
yea Mikey G is afraid to fight a FNF 10 rounder, cmon bruh
I don't think he's scared of nobody either, but I don't think TR is gonna send their guy out to Japan for that superfight with Uchiyama who like most fighters halfway across the world, would rather sit comfortable where their home is. Miura will take that trip though.....and get his ass whooped. Arum will just move Mikey on up to 135, fight a title holder, then so on and so fourth. I don't know what Mikey walks around at, but I'm not a big fan with moving fighters so quickly, especially when I KNOW this has NOTHING to do with Mikey's progression and EVERYTHING to do with Arum trying to squeeze as much outta Pac-man and any other star fighter he currently has until he dies.

I'm not wishing death on dude, but he's old as all hell and GBP is looking more and more attractive now-a-days

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Arum will just move Mikey on up to 135, fight a title holder, then so on and so fourth. I don't know what Mikey walks around at, but I'm not a big fan with moving fighters so quickly, especially when I KNOW this has NOTHING to do with Mikey's progression and EVERYTHING to do with Arum trying to squeeze as much outta Pac-man and any other star fighter he currently has until he dies.

I'm not wishing death on dude, but he's old as all hell and GBP is looking more and more attractive now-a-days
I concur completely. They need to find a weight for Mikey to fight at and let him chill there for 4-5 (2 years) worth of experience. But they're looking for an easy takeaway title at 135 and then for him to fight manny@140..................smh

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Exceptional

That too. King of the pit pat style

tumblr_lzkf8x7L3C1qj4jg5o1_500.jpg