Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well people know I'm not white, being that Ive posted pics of myself on here already, you pop singer Pink loving bytch:ufdup:

Get your racist ass outta here. Calling us "colored people"?:pacspit:

wait...which one of you is a cac? :bryan:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=73371#ixzz2pdA4HIOr
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
Manny Pacquiao has dismissed reports that he and Floyd Mayweather are going to hold talks in the near feature, questioning whether a bout will ever happen. Pacquaio, 35, told the website Philboxing.com that a deal to settle once and for all who is the best boxer of the two is not imminent.

“I have no plan to go to the US to talk to Floyd. That’s not true,” he said.

The boxer-turned-congressman convincingly beat American Brandon Rios in Macau in November after successive losses to American Tim Bradley and Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in 2012.

The comeback win sparked renewed speculation of a long-awaited Mayweather bout.

In late 2009 and early 2010, Pacquiao and Mayweather were considered the world’s top pound-for-pound fighters and record profits were expected from a showdown between them.

But a disagreement over pre-fight blood testing scuttled talks, with Mayweather vowing never to do business with Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum.

Arum has set an April 12 fight for Pacquiao, but the boxer told Philboxing.com the identity of his opponent has not been finalized.

Mayweather, who has won 45 straight professional fights with 26 knockouts, is set for a May 3 fight against a yet-unnamed foe in Las Vegas.

Mayweather, 36, taunted Pacquiao over Christmas, suggesting the Filipino was no longer in the same class.

“Floyd himself has been telling the whole world he does not want to fight me.... But if he changes his mind, (it’s) okay with me,” Pacquiao told Philboxing.com.

“Floyd has also been saying, he will only fight me if I separate from Top Rank and Bob Arum, but that’s impossible because our contract is still valid until this year,” Pacquiao added.

“That means, if I do not renew (the contract), we will only be able to start talking (with Mayweather) next year about a fight."

Manny still being a lying ass bytchmade ass nikka:snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=73371#ixzz2pdA4HIOr
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
Manny Pacquiao has dismissed reports that he and Floyd Mayweather are going to hold talks in the near feature, questioning whether a bout will ever happen. Pacquaio, 35, told the website Philboxing.com that a deal to settle once and for all who is the best boxer of the two is not imminent.

“I have no plan to go to the US to talk to Floyd. That’s not true,” he said.

The boxer-turned-congressman convincingly beat American Brandon Rios in Macau in November after successive losses to American Tim Bradley and Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in 2012.

The comeback win sparked renewed speculation of a long-awaited Mayweather bout.

In late 2009 and early 2010, Pacquiao and Mayweather were considered the world’s top pound-for-pound fighters and record profits were expected from a showdown between them.

But a disagreement over pre-fight blood testing scuttled talks, with Mayweather vowing never to do business with Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum.

Arum has set an April 12 fight for Pacquiao, but the boxer told Philboxing.com the identity of his opponent has not been finalized.

Mayweather, who has won 45 straight professional fights with 26 knockouts, is set for a May 3 fight against a yet-unnamed foe in Las Vegas.

Mayweather, 36, taunted Pacquiao over Christmas, suggesting the Filipino was no longer in the same class.

“Floyd himself has been telling the whole world he does not want to fight me.... But if he changes his mind, (it’s) okay with me,” Pacquiao told Philboxing.com.

“Floyd has also been saying, he will only fight me if I separate from Top Rank and Bob Arum, but that’s impossible because our contract is still valid until this year,” Pacquiao added.

“That means, if I do not renew (the contract), we will only be able to start talking (with Mayweather) next year about a fight."

Manny still being a lying ass bytchmade ass nikka:snoop:

Those are his only 4 quotes.....what is he lying about?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Lets not act like he aint breath life into his bytch ass fans by saying he would fly to the US and talk to Floyd personally:comeon:

I dont know if he said it or not:manny:

Regardless, they cant fight until 2015 anyways at the earliest, so it's all a moot point.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
A fat dude no less than 350+:patrice:

More evidence to support @Newzz = @Black_Jesus

Show us those hands nikka:ufdup:

What the hell are you always running your mouth about?:what:

Me? I'm 5'11 215lbs. I'm not a giant like yall nikkas on here. You must like my "Tropical Newzz" avi huh breh?:smugfloyd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What the hell are you always running your mouth about?:what:

Me? I'm 5'11 215lbs. I'm not a giant like yall nikkas on here. You must like my "Tropical Newzz" avi huh breh?:smugfloyd:
Only one way to prove it..............:demonic:

Hands Nikka:youngsabo:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Only one way to prove it..............:demonic:

Hands Nikka:youngsabo:

What kinda nikka posts pics of his HANDS online like some fukking bytch ass hand model or some shyt?:what:

My wife would look at me like I'm crazy, what kinda nikka is you to even ask a man for pictures of his hands?:wtf:

I already told your 280 pound ass to take the Ban bet, let's prove it once and for all....I can get you banned for at least a month, but NOOOOOOO.....you're scared:russ:

I aint posting shyt but what I, Tropical Newzz aka #BandCampBoss, feels like posting:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What kinda nikka posts pics of his HANDS online like some fukking bytch ass hand model or some shyt?:what:

My wife would look at me like I'm crazy, what kinda nikka is you to even ask a man for pictures of his hands?:wtf:

I already told your 280 pound ass to take the Ban bet, let's prove it once and for all....I can get you banned for at least a month, but NOOOOOOO.....you're scared:russ:

I aint posting shyt but what I, Tropical Newzz aka #BandCampBoss, feels like posting:ufdup:
So you post a pic of you in a extra extra medium shirt with a struggle hairline, but aint gonna post them hands huh:smugfavre:

Either hands or your@black_jesus like I have stated over and over:ufdup: