Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
And Ward's resume isn't light and he isn't overrated.

He has a Mayweather like quality in that he looks like he refuses to lose, certain man have the skill but not the mentality (Broner I'm looking at you ahk) but he looks like whether it takes plan a, b, c or d he is getting that W

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael dropping some interesting gems in his chat today:

- Mikey Gacia to fight Burgos at 130, then heavily looking to make a 1 fight stop at 135 before his move to 140. Arum wants a Mikey Garcia - Pacquiao fight in a year or so at WW. Inspired mostly in that they want to build Mikey into a PPV star level fighter and Mikey's camp wants to be in bigger $ fights.
- Khan is still the favorite and only real discussed fighter vs Floyd
- Ranking Floyd's opponents for Sept: 1a. Maidana, 1b. Garcia, 3. Malignaggi, 4. Thurman
- GGG Feb 1st fight now being negotiated to be put on HBO2
- HBO is pushing hard for Kovalev-Stevenson in 2014. The fight will end up on them signing the contract.
- Bradley is the most likely opponent for Pacquiao, Prov in 2nd
- Rios next fight most likely vs Alvarado or Prov :whoo::damn:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
As good as the rios/alvarado fights were, I don't think we need to see them fight each other again any time soon. I wanna see rios fight provodinkov.

Alvarado knows he can beat him with good boxing and Rios can't do anything but come forward face first so it won't be any different from the second. Only question is will Alvarado crack under the pressure after the Provodnikov beating?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't count it was against a slow plodding bum :camby:

A slow plodding bum that beat Groves tho :mjpls:

:ufdup:That bum did not beat Groves. Khan said it best

"The Ref was clearly in Frochs pocket all night" :upsetfavre:

Dan Rafael dropping some interesting gems in his chat today:

- GGG Feb 1st fight now being negotiated to be put on HBO2

Good move by HBO and if they can broadcast the whole card that would be even better

GGG vs Adama
Cleverly vs Makabu
Murray vs Fletcher
Joyi vs Loreto

Pretty Good card :ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As good as the rios/alvarado fights were, I don't think we need to see them fight each other again any time soon. I wanna see rios fight provodinkov.

rios-alvarado 3 needs to be on ppv if they are going to do this in 2014...guaranteed one of them nikkas will be ruined after that

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
rios-alvarado 3 needs to be on ppv if they are going to do this in 2014...guaranteed one of them nikkas will be ruined after that
Bradley-Pacman II (WBO 147 title...Marquez WILL fight the winner, I bet the bank on that)
Rios-Alvarado III (Bragging rights...I see this at 147 cause Alvarado nearly killed himself last time making 140 and Rios don't wanna be at 140 neither so)
Khabib-Vargas (WBA 140 title, both TR fighters......though Vargas ain't ranked in the top 15.......yet)
Mayfield-Provodnikov (WBO 140 title, both TR fighters)

^^I said this about a week or two ago........

On that note...

I'll keep my word and pay for that too..................and maybe stream it if one of ya'll teach me the "know-how's" when the time comes :mjpls: