Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I told you this before the Rios fight, you are underrating Manny's boxing skill.

Just know that I'm going to be bringing up these quotes after the fight, just like last time. :shaq:
I dont underrate it he was a guy that could pull out a decent performance using his foot speed out his ass every now and then, it just has declined immensely for one and secondly post Hatton he fell in love with his power when the truth is Manny was never never a one punch ko guy, he was a accumulation fighter that beat his opponent into submission type fighter, coupled with the hype after that fight he has regressed to a point where I dont think it's no turning back, he now fighting out of shape, pop belly, no abs or nothing, we couldnt say those things about prime Manny

You right Manny at one time could move and razzle dazzle, theres no way a prime Manny would let Rios land 43% of power shots nearly every other fukking punch he threw, Prime Manny would have had Rios tripping over his own feet trying to find turning him and such...........

I need to see Manny Alvarado before I could give Manny hope vs Prov.............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whoever says Manny obliterates and ko's Prov, when he couldnt hurt a blown up lw in Rios doesnt know shyt about boxing...Of course it's the usual suspects though:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
CompuBox:
Rios landed 138/502 total punches (27%), 25/239 jabs (10%), 113/263 power punches (43%) against Manny. Thats an average of only 2 jabs and 9 power punches landed per round by Rios on Manny:usure:

Bradley, however, landed 347/1000 total punches (35%), 129/489 jabs (26%), and 218/511 power punches (43%):ufdup: That's an average of 10 jabs and 18 power punches landed per round by Bradley on Prov:smugbiden:

Prov getting hit WAY more than Rios did.....like I said....let Manny get those shots and its good night Ruslan:birdman:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see it as the exact opposite Ruslan is the perfect dude to fight like that. Go in there cautious and box his ass.

Manny can box no doubt but so can Bradley N better....try as he might Prov kept getting to him N making the fight a War

My point about Manny bein cautious was not his boxing but not goin for the kill N letting Prov stay in the fight...cuz he ain't Rios N he aint goin shell up N not punch with Manny...he's power is obviously better then Rios as well

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Skip is definitely delirious lol:heh:

How you gonna keep posting about people fighting their sparring partners, who used to give them trouble, and forget that Manny was the one giving Prov that work in sparring:what:

Prov shouldn't fight MANNY for the exact reasons you stated earlier. Manny already knows weaknesses and how to break him down like he did in sparring. Now, he can just take advantage of that and finish Prov off in a legit match.
Proof or these sparring ass whippings never happened, I
Allegedly, just like Manny used to stop sparring partners until we found out the likes of Khan and Robert Guererro was the one putting Manny on his ass and stopping him, sparring stories are hype, hype for shyt fighters who need hype, plus was the past Prov has surpassed current Manny, thats what yall dont get. Prov made Timmy his bytch while Manny was busy running from him, there is levels to this shyt, Timmy and Prov has proved there levels, it's hard to gauge a current Manny level fairly, and if Im judging by Manny last 4 fights a non biased person can't possibly say Manny walks through him when Manny very well should have been on the losing end of 3 of those 4 matches:umad:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Manny was never never a one punch ko guy, .

True, true

boxingclips_pacquiao_hatton_.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
CompuBox:
Rios landed 138/502 total punches (27%), 25/239 jabs (10%), 113/263 power punches (43%) against Manny. Thats an average of only 2 jabs and 9 power punches landed per round by Rios on Manny:usure:

Bradley, however, landed 347/1000 total punches (35%), 129/489 jabs (26%), and 218/511 power punches (43%):ufdup: That's an average of 10 jabs and 18 power punches landed per round by Bradley on Prov:smugbiden:

Prov getting hit WAY more than Rios did.....like I said....let Manny get those shots and its good night Ruslan:birdman:
Timmy has a far better chin than Manny currently has, a lot of the numbers can be attributed to Prov punching himself out numerous times, the fight should have been stopped like 3 times with Bradley rolling all over the damn floor n shyt:birdman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Skip b...how can u spin facts:mindblown:

And now u saying, Ruslan has surpassed Manny by losing to Bradley and beating Mike Alvarado?:what:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Manny can box no doubt but so can Bradley N better....try as he might Prov kept getting to him N making the fight a War

My point about Manny bein cautious was not his boxing but not goin for the kill N letting Prov stay in the fight...cuz he ain't Rios N he aint goin shell up N not punch with Manny...he's power is obviously better then Rios as well

I think Bradley feeling some type of way about the Manny W was what made him fight that way more so than anything Ruslan did.

If they were to announce a rematch tomorrow I would pick Bradley UD :manny: