Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
closet? cotto has been caught on camera sleeping with a dude (not of any blood relation) in his bed during training camp, pinching/touching a dude ass, and kissing a dude on his lips..them skeletons are exposed lol
:wtf:

how did i not hear about this, all i knew was that hes apparently a alcoholic

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Uh oh

Prov wants Manny:lupe:

http://allboxing.ru/archives/2013-12-30_18_05.html

As you know, I originally did not want to fight with the Filipino. Still, we both trained under the guidance of Freddie Roach. Then, while on vacation in the resort, I think carefully about the situation. And I decided that if fate gives me a chance, then you need to use it. Refuse to fight with great boxer stupid. I always wanted to fight with the best, go uphill, progress, and Pacquiao - is a ceiling above is nowhere. And Manny said, saying that Ruslan, agrees. In myself I'm sure. Do not doubt that I can arrange with him a real battle. But the most preferred opponent for me Juan Manuel Marquez. I know that negotiations are conducted with him. But if he refuses, then you have to fight with Pacquiao. It is necessary to look for a coach, because if a fight with Manny takes place, Freddie Roach, of course, choose it. "

Manny my nikka and is hard on him at times over his games and ducking tactics, but I fully support a duck here, Arum is trying to ruin Manny before his contract end at years end, to keep his hands around Manny's neck and to keep Manny out of a Mayweather fight.......

I figured a while back Arum would force this fight on Manny.........

Makes sense

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Makes sense
How do yall see this fight playing out if it happens, I can't forsee a Manny victory here, his career will get ended.....

Manny would need to put on a ODH performance to win and even still Prov aint no skeleton, and Prov who proved he's comfortably and beastly at 147 also is above the scale games team Manny tries to play beforehand

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
How do yall see this fight playing out if it happens, I can't forsee a Manny victory here, his career will get ended...

Manny would need to put on a ODH performance to win and even still Prov aint no skeleton, and Prov who proved he's comfortably and beastly at 147 also is above the scale games team Manny tries to play beforehand

I kinda got that feeling you described when he took an L to Bradley, Uncle Bob is not stupid. He sees the writing on the wall, I would not want to see Manny fight him.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
closet? cotto has been caught on camera sleeping with a dude (not of any blood relation) in his bed during training camp, pinching/touching a dude ass, and kissing a dude on his lips..them skeletons are exposed lol

:what:

now i hope sergio whoops his ass but i also suspect hes a little fruity too

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I kinda got that feeling you described when he took an L to Bradley, Uncle Bob is not stupid. He sees the writing on the wall, I would not want to see Manny fight him.
Great fight, but I dont want to see Manny go out like that, not before he gets his lottery ticket at least......

Alvarado should be Manny's next test, he needs a tune up or 2 post Rios before the big leagues(Timmy, Prov, Mayweather), he looked OK vs Rios, but he was supposed to KO this punching bag like everyone stated beforehand, and unfortunately for Manny thats the curve I graded him against, he did what he was supposed to do but nothing special, lesser than the Alvarado did, he also admitted Rios hurt the shyt out of him badly early on in the fight and Rios pop was suspect at 135-140 he just lands a lot of shots something didnt do flush vs Manny at 147 outsude his division...... Alvarado would be Manny next best match available IMO if I were Manny's handlers, the Prov match is simply walking Manny out to the firing Squad.............

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Manny KOs Prov before championship rounds began:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:beli:

Manny outboxes his ass. :ufdup:
Prov aint Rios, it aint hard to look good against a loser ass punching bag and he still aint look better than Alvarado. Prov will be sure to bring out the dummy in Manny when Manny taste his pop............

Yall need to pay attention to This will be Manny 1st fight vs a legit WW in almost 2-3 years a WW with rare power, Prov aint no handpick blown up lightweight/LWW like JMM, Rios, Timmy( who manny should have took home 3 out of 4 l's in those matches)

Prov is a different type of beast with the added advantage of being in the ring with Manny knowing his pop, his speed, the distance and bad predictable habits(which could mean fight over vs Prov). It's in boxing unwritten rule to not face sparring partners for this reason; Lou da Velle, Roy jones sparring put anabolic Prime Roy on his ass and gave him hell