Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Cotto taking out a page of Floyd's book??? :banderas:

Police Called To Miguel Cotto’s House For Domestic Dispute

Police were called to home of former world champion Miguel Cotto in Caguas, Puerto Rico in the early morning of December 28th for a domestic dispute. Cotto’s wife Melissa Guzman was the person that allegedly called the police.

When police arrived on the scene, Guzman stated that no violence took place and that there was just an argument that took place.

There were no charges filed against Cotto who later took to social media to address the situation.

“Good evening. Just to let you all know that my lovely wife, children and myself are doing very well. Just differences that happens like in any marriage, the same ones that are all solved and everything is fine. Thank you for the support.”

http://thaboxingvoice.com/police-called-to-miguel-cottos-house-for-domestic-dispute/21278

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Puerto Ricans goin Puerto Rican :yeshrug:

901.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cotto taking out a page of Floyd's book??? :banderas:

Police Called To Miguel Cotto’s House For Domestic Dispute

Police were called to home of former world champion Miguel Cotto in Caguas, Puerto Rico in the early morning of December 28th for a domestic dispute. Cotto’s wife Melissa Guzman was the person that allegedly called the police.

When police arrived on the scene, Guzman stated that no violence took place and that there was just an argument that took place.

There were no charges filed against Cotto who later took to social media to address the situation.

“Good evening. Just to let you all know that my lovely wife, children and myself are doing very well. Just differences that happens like in any marriage, the same ones that are all solved and everything is fine. Thank you for the support.”

http://thaboxingvoice.com/police-called-to-miguel-cottos-house-for-domestic-dispute/21278
pgi67jrc.gif

Must of caught his butt buddy in the bed with him:beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cotto got something hidden in his closet.:wrist:

closet? cotto has been caught on camera sleeping with a dude (not of any blood relation) in his bed during training camp, pinching/touching a dude ass, and kissing a dude on his lips..them skeletons are exposed lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would re-revolutionize the sport. it would rejuvenate it as well. the problem is, too many people want to get paid x-amount of dollars. thats what fukks with that scenario.
Floyd could do it. He could be credited to bringing boxing back to the masses...but he aint the type of guy to want to do that.

this is the reason why Boxing is basically a dying sport. the only thread we hold on to is generational stars like Floyd, Oscar, Roy, Tyson, SRL, Ali. stars like them have kept the sport afloat but only in temporary bursts.

truth be told....that Broner-Maidana fight wouldve been perfect for CBS. there also comes a stigma and pressure from MMA and WWE. if you making so much on PPVs per year why go to network tv? I think the first fight I remember seeing was c00ney vs Norton. Yeah, it was tape-delay, but even that would help propagate the sport. Don King was doing this a few years ago with his PPVs.

I was thinking about this, it would be great if they were to put younger fighters on network tv.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
closet? cotto has been caught on camera sleeping with a dude (not of any blood relation) in his bed during training camp, pinching/touching a dude ass, and kissing a dude on his lips..them skeletons are exposed lol
Cotto also supported Cruz coming out the closet and is his main supporter.....................:patrice:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Uh oh

Prov wants Manny:lupe:

http://allboxing.ru/archives/2013-12-30_18_05.html

As you know, I originally did not want to fight with the Filipino. Still, we both trained under the guidance of Freddie Roach. Then, while on vacation in the resort, I think carefully about the situation. And I decided that if fate gives me a chance, then you need to use it. Refuse to fight with great boxer stupid. I always wanted to fight with the best, go uphill, progress, and Pacquiao - is a ceiling above is nowhere. And Manny said, saying that Ruslan, agrees. In myself I'm sure. Do not doubt that I can arrange with him a real battle. But the most preferred opponent for me Juan Manuel Marquez. I know that negotiations are conducted with him. But if he refuses, then you have to fight with Pacquiao. It is necessary to look for a coach, because if a fight with Manny takes place, Freddie Roach, of course, choose it. "

Manny my nikka and is hard on him at times over his games and ducking tactics, but I fully support a duck here, Arum is trying to ruin Manny before his contract end at years end, to keep his hands around Manny's neck and to keep Manny out of a Mayweather fight.......

I figured a while back Arum would force this fight on Manny.........