Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would rather see Canelo vs Kirkland first.

I still dont know why James Kirkland turned down that fight:snoop:

GBP was trying to screw Kirkland.

Kirkland just had shoulder surgery and was still rehabbing. GBP was trying to get him the fight knowing Kirkland wasn't even close to 100%. Kirkland was like well, you need to pay me more money if you want me to fight injured.

We all know Kirkland will fight anybody.

This was probably a huge reason why he was so adamant about leaving GBP.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i get :to: when i think of us missing the chance to see the punisher beat canelo down to his first defeat..canelo no stamina having self was about to get that work :birdman:
I was a pwill stan but that version of paul probably woulda got stopped by canelo. dude wasn't the same fighter. he looked slow and lethargic as hell vs lara. watching dude get laid out by sergio I was literally sittin in my room for an hour straight like :dwillhuh::wow::noah:....I actually predicted a sergio KO....I could just feel it coming before the fight. but I didn't think it would be that brutal. shyt was the most gut wrenching KO i've ever witnessed. still believe a prime 147 pwill woulda been the guy to take floyd's zero. dude's height, reach, and activity woulda been a nightmare for floyd. not only that, but at 147, paul had some fast fukkin hands too. dude was just a once in a lifetime athlete. it's a shame his talent was wasted by his piece of shyt trainer. even more of a shame that i'm talkin about him in the past tense:to:....pwill fights were always must watch tv.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I was a pwill stan but that version of paul probably woulda got stopped by canelo. dude wasn't the same fighter. he looked slow and lethargic as hell vs lara. watching dude get laid out by sergio I was literally sittin in my room for an hour straight like :dwillhuh::wow::noah:....I actually predicted a sergio KO....I could just feel it coming before the fight. but I didn't think it would be that brutal. shyt was the most gut wrenching KO i've ever witnessed. still believe a prime 147 pwill woulda been the guy to take floyd's zero. dude's height, reach, and activity woulda been a nightmare for floyd. not only that, but at 147, paul had some fast fukkin hands too. dude was just a once in a lifetime athlete. it's a shame his talent was wasted by his piece of shyt trainer. even more of a shame that i'm talkin about him in the past tense:to:....pwill fights were always must watch tv.

First time I seen PWill was against Shambra Mitchell back in 06. I was so amazed at seeing a black fighter with that much activity. I always said the two people Floyd wanted no problems with back then were Oscar and PWill. But then he systematically picks ODH apart. :rudy:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

punisher definitely needed a trainer to give him a style tweak like how to not give away his height and not lean into punches exposed..which is what got him ko'ed against sergio..sergio was waiting to land that counter like 3-4 times before he landed..but yeah punisher was amazing....its rare to see a 147/154 cat throw 100-110 punches a round consistently and not get tired..thats amazing activity to deal with in the ring..that fight with matthysse was where i became an instant fan..he wore him out and had him like a bobblehead in the corner before the ref stopped it..i was like :wow:..he punished that nikka :steviej:..if only he could have gotten the important fights at 147..he's been quiet lately though..i wonder what the status is of him now? :ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Arakawa/Figuroa on Showtime Extreme. Anyone remember this fight? shyt was a slugfest. That jap put up some squabble even tho he had no power

shyt i was watching that a couple days ago...that fight was a comeback KO away from taking the fight of the year spot from bradley-provodnikov...im pretty sure showtime is gonna air arakawa's next fight whenever he returns...im curious to see what he has left after that beating he took

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
5aa606da6f1a11e3b84112f7384cf9fb_8_zps4515ce4e.jpg

ebfa0f2e6f4b11e3b56f1243d5ae15de_8_zps45f418f4.jpg

:wow:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:patrice:
is this the first time a fighter straight up called Floyd a duck??

I am now officially a member of #MatthysseMafia

And i'm endorsing all Argentinian fighters from here on out

This is why exactly you're a clown who should not be seen as a boxing fan. Your interest is only Floyd/Manny :snoop: