Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So Floyds camp drops a meme about PAC N its lame N we got a 30 page thread on it

Lucas Matthysse camp drops a meme bout Floyd "A FIGHTER HES NOT GOIN FIGHT"

N the same nikkas are now :stylin::banderas::ohlawd::blessed:

:comeon:

Matthysse's meme was a RESPONSE to Floyd's meme dissing Maidana:comeon:

That's why Lucas said to Maidana that Floyd will duck him:ufdup:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Matthysse's meme was a RESPONSE to Floyd's meme dissing Maidana:comeon:

That's why Lucas said to Maidana that Floyd will duck him:ufdup:

My fault I thought it was lame to talk shyt on the internet to someone you ain't goin fight N Matthysse sure af ain't goin fight Floyd

Bu bu bu but Matthysse is:cape: for Maidana so it makes it ok

:beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For the record I have no problem with Matthysse tweeting what he did

I had no problem with what Floyd tweeted

N I had no problem with what Roach tweeted

shyts just jokes to me:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My fault I thought it was lame to talk shyt on the internet to someone you ain't goin fight N Matthysse sure af ain't goin fight Floyd

Bu bu bu but Matthysse is:cape: for Maidana so it makes it ok

:beli:

Lucas wouldn't duck Floyd or turn down the opportunity to fight him.....and you know that:ufdup:

Also, what we said is that it's bullshyt to diss people who you have no intention of ever fighting:birdman:

Nobody said anything about Floyd dissing Maidana....did we? That's bc Floyd said Maidana would be an option:ufdup:

It was about Floyd dissing Manny after saying he will, basically, never fight him. That's corny.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Gazelle
tumblr_ma9eejfHZL1rzv9tso1_400.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So Floyds camp drops a meme about PAC N its lame N we got a 30 page thread on it

Lucas Matthysse camp drops a meme bout Floyd "A FIGHTER HES NOT GOIN FIGHT"

N the same nikkas are now :stylin::banderas::ohlawd::blessed:

:comeon:

:laff:

Usual haters Floyd got Black Jesus looking like Silki Johnson out there. You know Floyd can ether Matthysse with 1 line, or he can just tell Swift to reply to Lucas :dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:childplease:
Fraud what up? Why are you so mad today son?? i Didnt call Floyd a duck... Lucas Matthysse did..get out yo feelings fukkboi :smugfavre:

I clowned Skip for thinking Arum's 27% comes from subtracting 23 from 50.. dumb nikkas like you and Skip dont know basic math :bryan:...

He said substracting 27 from 50 make it 23. :stopitslime:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah nikka :umad: :pachaha:

shyt I wish Team Manny would shyt on Floyd on Twitter daily....bring in 50 cent go all out call him a bytch

fukk if if I care?...same way you never heard shyt from me bout all the run danny run N danny the duck memes before the matthysse fight was signed

My issue is these nikkas with they fake ass outrage N now apparently there are special rules for when its OK to tweet about a fighter N when its not ok....SPECIAL fukkING RULES N CIRCUMSTANCES when its OK to tweet about a fighter?? gtfoh with that shyt :camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
shyt I wish Team Manny would shyt on Floyd on Twitter daily....bring in 50 cent go all out call him a bytch

fukk if if I care?...same way you never heard shyt from me bout all the run danny run N danny the duck memes before the matthysse fight was signed

My issue is these nikkas with they fake ass outrage N now apparently there are special rules for when its OK to tweet about a fighter N when its not ok....SPECIAL fukkING RULES N CIRCUMSTANCES when its OK to tweet about a fighter?? gtfoh with that shyt :camby:

Okay, but Danny didn't duck.... Nor do I recall Danny on twitter going at fighters he has no intentions of fighting :manny:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Matthysse doesn't even watch TV, I have a hard time believing his tweeting anything.......somebody in his team prolly doing that, same with Floyd, he don't tweet anything believe it or not

He cant even speak English, that's someone in his camp taking the piss out of Floyd.