Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i get :to: when i think of us missing the chance to see the punisher beat canelo down to his first defeat..canelo no stamina having self was about to get that work :birdman:

Yep, if Trout could outwork and back up Canelo with his half way pity pat punches, Williams would have ran him out of the ring.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Floyd should be jealous of Manny, but his actions and words come off like the shyt you would hear from a jealous or insecure nikka. Like he just can't stand the fact that someone else is at the top with him, but at the end of the day he's allowing it by not fighting Manny and pushing him off that ledge.
He's not jealous
just annoyed
and I don't think its him being on top with him
I feel hes more bothered by how we got there
a lot of media hype, steroids (in his opinion), and pretty much riding off mayweather's name ever since he retired
seeing how things have turned out, he likes to pick fun at da situation every now and then
really not that serious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Williams career was frustrating and it wasn't his fault. The 147 division could have been his ground to stay and have mega mega fights.

because he was high risk low reward..even when quintana beat him..what did he get in return? a return match in which he was destroyed in a round

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He's not jealous
just annoyed
and I don't think its him being on top with him
I feel hes more bothered by how we got there
a lot of media hype, steroids (in his opinion), and pretty much riding off mayweather's name ever since he retired
seeing how things have turned out, he likes to pick fun at da situation every now and then
really not that serious

To me he's too annoyed by a nikka that is supposed to be beneath him, but :manny:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
He wanted a 2 piece but he gave him a bucket.
tumblr_my6hqgxdz51s9qyxvo1_400.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Instead of electing to face Lupe Madera a 5th time, Katsuo Tokashiki decided to give the fans the fight they wanted, and challenge Jung-Koo Chang in a battle for 108lb supremacy. This would be the closest thing to a Junior Flyweight Super Fight as people were gonna get for awhile as the division would have champions go as quick as they came. Madera retires after his significant upset KO loss and the loser of this bout, would also decide that they've had enough and also retire.......​

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

Instead of electing to face Lupe Madera a 5th time, Katsuo Tokashiki decided to give the fans the fight they wanted, and challenge Jung-Koo Chang in a battle for 108lb supremacy. This would be the closest thing to a Junior Flyweight Super Fight as people were gonna get for awhile as the division would have champions go as quick as they came. Madera retires after his significant upset KO loss and the loser of this bout, would also decide that they've had enough and also retire.......​