Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:dead:

What fighter have you went out on a limb for? What fighter are you predicting is the future?

You dont fall for "hype jobs" because you dont big up nobody until their already at the top:camby:
article-2192445-1408EF23000005DC-701_468x322.jpg

:smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dead:

What fighter have you went out on a limb for? What fighter are you predicting is the future?

You dont fall for "hype jobs" because you dont big up nobody until their already at the top:camby:
You know damn well I was the main one that had it out for Canelo, Matthysse, and Broner

SN: Although I picked him to beat Trout, Lara is next to be exposed:demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Angulo knocked him down twice is that who yall put yall trust in:smugfavre:

Wait til Canelo gets a piece of him:whew:
Angulo knocked him down twice, but he paid the price for it via a broken orbital bone :smugfavre:

Besides, Angulo is a pressure fighter. Canelo can't do what he did. He'd gas himself out trying, and would play right into Lara's hands Canelo had trouble beating Trout. Lara beat him easily :heh:

So if anybody is gonna expose Lara, it won't be the the Ginger Mexican :jawalrus:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Angulo knocked him down twice, but he paid the price for it via a broken orbital bone :smugfavre:

Besides, Angulo is a pressure fighter. Canelo can't do what he did. He'd gas himself out trying, and would play right into Lara's hands Canelo had trouble beating Trout. Lara beat him easily :heh:

So if anybody is gonna expose Lara, it won't be the the Ginger Mexican :jawalrus:
Keep hyping it up in your head:smugfavre:

But..................Muthafukker needed a gift draw for Molina and he beats Canelo yeah right.....

Canelo aint shyt either but boxing is proof there is levels to this shyt

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
isnt there some ABvsMarcos showtime post showing of the fight airing tonight fellas?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
isnt there some ABvsMarcos showtime post showing of the fight airing tonight fellas?
I'm actually having a hard time understanding the question but, yes.

They will be having a replay of the AB/Maidana fight, with the xclusive post fight interview in the locker room with AB :lupe: