Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Chino dont give a fukk about a belt, he wants that money, he would beat Thurman anyway................

Broner
Mayweather
Canelo

Are Maidana options
Disagreed. Of course Maidana has the power to wobble Thurman. But the thing that impressed me about Keith when he JSK hurt him was how well composed he was. And he came out and adjusted in the following rounds.

All Keith would have to do is survive the onslaught. His boxing skills, movement, and power would give Chino tons of problems Plus Thurman is a bigger guy and won't hesitate to let his hands go. Just imagine him walking down Chino :usure:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
"Ay guys, Im here now"

tumblr_mh1gj3CINK1qiq2t3o1_500.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Disagreed. Of course Maidana has the power to wobble Thurman. But the thing that impressed me about Keith when he JSK hurt him was how well composed he was. And he came out and adjusted in the following rounds.

All Keith would have to do is survive the onslaught. His boxing skills, movement, and power would give Chino tons of problems Plus Thurman is a bigger guy and won't hesitate to let his hands go. Just imagine him walking down Chino :usure:
Listen lil bro Thurman is a 154 fighter hiding at WW, because he has china in his jaw

Simply walk him down he leans straight back and dont use his feet, sit in the pocket and blast away

Thurman aight and getting better but he's flawed I felt he was losing both of his last 2 matches before the KO..... It's time for thurman to face a true live body

SN: Thurman appears bigger than he is, a longfighter with short reach, he could be boxed

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd vs Gatti Highlights:

Floyd vs N'Dou Highlights:

Gatti got it worse. Luck how clean with no resistance Floyd was landing on him. At least N'Dou was throwing back and hitting Floyd as well, albeit not that much, but enough to where his loss to Floyd isnt comparable to Gatti's imo.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd vs Gatti Highlights:

Floyd vs N'Dou Highlights:

Gatti got it worse. Luck how clean with no resistance Floyd was landing on him. At least N'Dou was throwing back and hitting Floyd as well, albeit not that much, but enough to where his loss to Floyd isnt comparable to Gatti's imo.

Exactly Gatti took his usual beating and got stopped before Floyd could truly unleash, Gatti took far far worse beatings

NDou was a undefeated bomber that everybody was ducking with anvil on his fist that kept fighting back, floyd had to beat the soul out of Ndou

goLW.gif

Floyd with them Reyes gloves was a scary site:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Exactly Gatti took his usual beating and got stopped before Floyd could truly unleash, Gatti took far far worse beatings

NDou was a undefeated bomber that everybody was ducking with anvil on his fist that kept fighting back, floyd had to beat the soul out of Ndou

goLW.gif

Floyd with them Reyes gloves was a scary site:wow:

One thing we both can agree on is that Floyd beat the hell outta both of em.

I miss "Pretty Boy" Floyd:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
"Pound 4 Pound" Porter:shaq:

And @Skip b.....when you watch a fight originally, you dont have to watch the entire fight again:ufdup:
Thats what separate me from yall I watch each fight like 5 times before I shyt talk, breaking everything down

There is a reason I dont fall for hype jobs like the rest of yall idiots because I live this boxing shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
One thing we both can agree on is that Floyd beat the hell outta both of em.

I miss "Pretty Boy" Floyd:to:
Fans pissed him off after Baldomir, I mean Floyd landed counter after counter and broke his hand and still get shade, he was loading up on them shots round after round and couldnt move him

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Thats what separate me from yall I watch each fight like 5 times before I shyt talk, breaking everything down

There is a reason I dont fall for hype jobs like the rest of yall idiots because I live this boxing shyt

:dead:

What fighter have you went out on a limb for? What fighter are you predicting is the future?

You dont fall for "hype jobs" because you dont big up nobody until their already at the top:camby: