Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
About Biscuits needs a new trainer for real tho...

Never went to the body at all...when errybody N they mommas knows Chino is vulnerable there

N get blasted by left hooks the whole fight like you never seen one in your life

:mindblown:

You making excuses:whoa:

Smh, valid criticism of his corner is considered excuses on here:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You making excuses:whoa:

Smh, valid criticism of his corner is considered excuses on here:snoop:
You know damn well Broner and his trainer pulled all the stops after Paulie whooped on his ass, you know he was in the Mayweather boxing club getting his ass whipped in sparring, and training with Roger n such

The trainer can't fight for you, they can't keep you off the canvas and a better trainer wasnt gonna stop Broner for doing the same shyt he has been doing his whole career which is walking down fighters, but for once he was the lil man, and he tried to push back a brick wall, a brick wall that threw punches back like bricks.

nikkas with touted trainers get they ass whipped everyday b :stopitslime:, so very much the trainer thing is a bythcmade excuse

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
came to post this.... its just the fact that its ariza that they made a big deal out of this...
Shady motherfukker, keep him around there will be some cloud of suspicion, truth be told Ariza lightweight fueled the Mayweather fans agenda, by alleging he give manny secret shakes he aint know what was in it:skip:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Shady motherfukker, keep him around there will be some cloud of suspicion, truth be told Ariza lightweight fueled the Mayweather fans agenda, by alleging he give manny secret shakes he aint know what was in i:skip:
i like the guy around :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i like the guy around :manny:
He's not to be trusted at all....

He could be a double agent for team Manny, since when is Rios roiding or appears so,, shyttt team Manny didnt even used to trust him, it used to be Ariza implying that Manny was a bytch and shyt for not wanting to fight Mayweather, it was Ariza leaking drama, leaking AA giving Manny pep talks trying to talk Manny up to the Mayweather match after Manny looked terrorized after finding out he ko'ed Ortiz n such.....

Too shady of a character to trust.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'd gladly welcome Ariza back into

#chavezcoalition

:shaq:
:heh:

Wont happen til Chavez joins the money team, Ariza knowns too much about Manny and how they are fukking with his paperwork. Arum wont let Ariza near his fighters

Why the need for a fitness guru when you could move the couch and train in your living room like a real nikka:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If Broner wants to stay at 147 he can face Brook or Mosley's corpse, Mosley still may trouble him:scusthov:

Only winnable fights for Broner @ WW IMO