Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
About Biscuits needs a new trainer for real tho...

Never went to the body at all...when errybody N they mommas knows Chino is vulnerable there

N get blasted by left hooks the whole fight like you never seen one in your life

:mindblown:
His trainer wasnt the issue Broner was yelling at them, oking them when they are trying to give advice n shyt, Broner wasnt listening and getting his ass beat to boot....

Broner just aint shyt, lets not pretend Broner wasnt training at the Mayweather camp and doing padwork with Roger for preparation for this fight:smugfavre:

@Newzz :umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that fight with demarco was wild...that should have been a no contest when a demarco elbow opened him up to the white meat on his forehead :huhldup:....dude was a nut and a half..if only dude stayed in japan instead of venezuela where basically all his vices were aggravated..crazy hard hitting fukk :smh:
It's enough boxing shyt going on where we dont have to discuss, demons.................................

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
im hearing Vitali got stripped by the WBC :blessed:
http://www.boxingscene.com/v-klitschko-steps-back-now-wbc-champion-emeritus--72814

The Board Meeting of the WBC and its president Jose Sulaiman have decided to appoint Vitali Klitschko, one of the WBC’s greatest and most successful Heavyweight Champions, as Champion Emeritus.

The WBC show his full support of Vitali Klitschko in his political activities in his home country Ukraine and understand that he is unable to defend his title inside the ring in the foreseeable future. Therefore the WBC appoint Klitschko Champion Emeritus and thus give him the opportunity to decide at a later point whether he wants to resign from professional boxing or fight for the WBC Heavyweight title again.

Vitali Klitschko: "I want to thank the WBC and its president Don Jose Sulaiman for the support in our fight for democracy and freedom in the Ukraine. It was and is a great honor to hold the WBC title and I've always done it with pride. The offer of the WBC gives me the theoretical possibility to return to the boxing ring which I cannot imagine at all to the current state. Right now, my full concentration is on politics in Ukraine, and I feel that the people need me there. My brother Wladimir will ensure more sporting success and I will - as always - support him as much as he currently supports me in my political fight, " says Vitali Klitschko whose professional record is 44-2 with 40 KOs.

For the first time, Vitali Klitschko captured the WBC Heavyweight crown in 2004. After a break of his career of almost four years due to an injury, he returned to the boxing ring in 2008 and succeeded one of the greatest comebacks in sports history. With an impressive performance against reigning WBC Champion Samuel Peter, Klitschko regained the WBC belt for the second time by TKO 8. Thus he became the fourth boxer alongside Muhammad Ali, Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis to win a heavyweight belt for the third time. With this success and his younger brother Wladimir Klitschko also being a World Heavyweight Champion, both Klitschkos were at the same time World Heavyweight Champion which secured them an entry into the sports history books. In 2011, the Klitschko brothers even became the first siblings to unify all heavyweight belts under one family name.

:smugbiden:

Stiverne-Arreola 2 :yes:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His trainer wasnt the issue Broner was yelling at them, oking them when they are trying to give advice n shyt, Broner wasnt listening and getting his ass beat to boot....

Broner just aint shyt, lets not pretend Broner wasnt training at the Mayweather camp and doing padwork with Roger for preparation for this fight:smugfavre:

@Newzz :umad:

Yea I know Broner is a idiot N fought like one

However a better respected trainer wouldn't put up with Broners Bullshyt

A better respected trainer in theory would have a game plan N have the lil nikka stick to it N if he wasn't they'd tell his ass stfu N do what we worked on in the gym

As it stands now if AB treating these nikkas during the fight jus imagine during training camp

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
“The only one I want to fight is Mayweather,” Maidana told the press at the airport. “Nothing has been discussed yet. Now we’re going to take a vacation and rest, but the only one that I will go back and fight with is Mayweather.”

“I never feared [Broner] and I showed that I deserve to be part of the biggest events.

“He said that he was going to hit me so much that I would leave speaking English after the fight but it seems to me he’s now speaking Spanish!”

:jawalrus:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea I know Broner is a idiot N fought like one

However a better respected trainer wouldn't put up with Broners Bullshyt

A better respected trainer in theory would have a game plan N have the lil nikka stick to it N if he wasn't they'd tell his ass stfu N do what we worked on in the gym

As it stands now if AB treating these nikkas during the fight jus imagine during training camp
What would a better trainer do break the other side of his jaw:heh:

Broner is helpless and done, nikka actually told his trainer no he'll dogg him when his trainer asked for a KO to win, his trainer was like :wtf: no you need a KO to win:birdman:

That proved to me like his fans Broner is slightly delusional and retarded, a better trainer or even a Roger Mayweather couldn't stand for his antics they wouldn't make it to the ring. A Roger Mayweather slaps the shyt out of anybody doing shyt padwork like this

I respect your theory but I sat over the weekend in awe over Maidana mastery trying to come up with a Broner recovery/rebuild scenario and the only conclusion I can come up with is that this nikka is done.....

Shame too cause I would favor him over Thurman after the Karrass, Thurman doesn't like being walked down and leans straight back, a good right hand slays him, and Broner walks forward and has a decent right, but after Maidana the hell with Thurman, I dont know who Id trust Broner with he couldnt handle powder puff Paulie punches, he's a man without a home, he aint built for 140-147 and at 135 his power is still questionable and he can be outworked by higher activity lower weight fighters, he's done IMO........:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maidana shooting for that Floyd fight and rightfully so, interesting premise anyway, with the big bro lil bro thing.......

I tell you what Maidana is too much of a G to sit back and play silent and not tear down Khan for Haymon like Garcia and them other WW cats are...............:birdman:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
“The only one I want to fight is Mayweather,” Maidana told the press at the airport. “Nothing has been discussed yet. Now we’re going to take a vacation and rest, but the only one that I will go back and fight with is Mayweather.”

“I never feared [Broner] and I showed that I deserve to be part of the biggest events.

“He said that he was going to hit me so much that I would leave speaking English after the fight but it seems to me he’s now speaking Spanish!”

:whew:

i just re watched the all access episodes and dude was non stop talking bout he was going to show the new broner:duck:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The finger gun to the head, pushing out of the way of the scale at the weigh in, the ass beating, the revenge humping, the brushing of hair after the fight N Now this :russ:

Maidana is Jason to #bandcamp
shyt was too hood breh, when I seen that I said Broner dont know what he getting into.

Then when I seen on the 24/7 when Madiana said he'll have to kill me to beat me, he'll have to shoot me, I knew Maidana someone who never quits was mentally prepared and ready. And also from the humping thing in round 1 that told me from the start that Broner was bothered and he felt something he never felt before, I knew it would get worse

Maidana beats Broner 10/10 time he simply out boxed, out brawl, had the better D, more activity, and he stole the show with his antics, Broner has no mental edge over him.....

SN: :russ: at Maidana team exposing Broner and Scheafer when Scheaf lied about a not having a rematch clause, Team Broner dont want that again and I dont blame them.....

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maidana shooting for that Floyd fight and rightfully so, interesting premise anyway, with the big bro lil bro thing.......

I tell you what Maidana is too much of a G to sit back and play silent and not tear down Khan for Haymon like Garcia and them other WW cats are...............:birdman:

Haymon could tell Swift to throw his big booty girl in the bushes N start dating this N he would
sharkeisha-victim-suicide-200x150.jpg