Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Usada tested both fighters after the match, stop embarrassing yourself, Broner got his ass whippied from start to finish stop with the excuses

They gave him a pill before the 12th breh :russ:

Or they had him huff smelling salts for a whole minute:snoop:

Or my favorite the same shyt they shove up your nose in globs...well Ariza made him smell that:deadrose::dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Alexis Arguello lost to Aaron Pryor. Prior to the final round, when Pryor was looking to be on his last legs, Panama Lewis gave Aaron Pryor something to drink that he mixed which was illegal.

Panama Lewis cheated. Am I blaming Aaron Pryor when he didnt know?

Adrien Broner lost to Marcos Maidana. Prior to the final round, when Maidana was rocked to the point where he had to be checked by a doctor, Alex Ariza gave Maidana something to sniff which is illegal.

Alex Ariz cheated. Am I blaming Marcos Maidana when he didnt know what's going on? No, ARIZA cheated just like Panama cheated.

You cant win with me skip:manny:

Sorry:smugbiden:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SuikodenII

am i missing any legendary nights? ive been goin thru my boxing vids and barely dled the ward gatti one..is that the only new one they did?

Andrew Golota - Riddikk Bowe (HBO Legendary Nights).mpg
Boxing_HBO[1].Legendary_Nights_-_The_Tale_of_Oscar_De_La_Hoya_vs._Felix_Trinidad.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights - Hagler vs. Hearns.avi
HBO Legendary Nights - Julio Cesar Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights-Alexis Arguello vs. Aaron Pryor.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights-Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Sugar Ray Leonard 87-04-06.mpg
HBO.Legendary.Nights.Leonard-Hearns.TVRip.VCD-W4F.mpg
Larry Holmes vs. Gerry c00ney HBO Legendary Nights.avi
Legendary Nights - Foreman vs Moorer.mpg
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Gatti Ward (2013).mp4
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Holyfield-Bowe.avi
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Lewis-Tyson.avi
Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas HBO Legendary Nights.avi

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They gave him a pill before the 12th breh :russ:

Or they had him huff smelling salts for a whole minute:snoop:

Or my favorite the same shyt they shove up your nose in globs...well Ariza made him smell that:deadrose::dead:
USADA tested Maidana in the locker room, so that would sqaush this shyt instantly

You answered your own question it was smelling salt, because Maidana might as well been knocked out after the dirty shot in 11, he aint know where he was, shame on Broner for not being able to ko a dead fighter then taking a ass whipping in the 12th:smugfavre:

shyt is too comical that Maidana would roid before the 12th after dominating him, the whole damn match

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I am not sure what you saw on video.

Ariza right off the bat chuckled. The "napkins," he explained, were pieces of gauze. "Maidana wanted to blow his nose," Ariza explained. So, that's what he did, he stated. And did he put anything in Maidanas' mouth? "No, of course not," he said. "People like to make drama. It was nothing. We shouldn't take away from the fighters' performance. He did all the work. We didn't do anything illegal."

And yes, I also asked about employment of a smelling salts sort of chemical. No, Ariza said, he didn't do anything of the sort. (I also noted, when watching the tape, that he used the same gauze to wipe the nose, and then the eye of Maidana, which I would think would lessen the likelihood that there was some sort of inhalant on the gauze, unless there's some inhalant one could use that wouldn't interfere with the tear duct.)

Like I said earlier if they had shyt on the napkin/gauze Ariza wouldn't of been using it to wipe up Maidana N he wouldn't of stay putting it in Maidanas face to "pretend" to blow his nose all the way to the end of the break....Maidana wouldn't be seen clearing out his nose right before the rd starts N again clearing his nose during the break to fix ABs tape:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like I said earlier if they had shyt on the napkin/gauze Ariza wouldn't of been using it to wipe up Maidana N he wouldn't of stay putting it in Maidanas face to "pretend" to blow his nose all the way to the end of the break....Maidana wouldn't be seen clearing out his nose right before the rd starts N again clearing his nose during the break to fix ABs tape:umad:
shhhhh, no point:birdman:

c00n show over:ahh::blessed:

tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
man just thinking back, not only did maidana beat him but he clowned him..dry hump and mock-combing ab's hair at the end (I know he was showing respect to AB) but maidana is relentless.
We pretending Broner didn't dry hump Maidana first? :mjpls:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i was in that broner free dap thread in the coliseum and there are cats in there trying to bring race into the broner defeat and how we shouldn't be clowning him so openly in front of white folks..what? :pachaha:..same people that prolly can't even name 10 black fighters outside of floyd currently in boxing, dont know too much about broner other than the floyd association, and have admittedly only watch the "big fights" :beli:..idiots
Yeah, I was seeing that. Boxing is interesting because there is so much country/racial pride (like soccer). So a lot of people root based on that.

Me personally I have always rooted based on whose style, personality, or just a general purpose who interests me. I have had fighters who I really liked and who I rooted for that were white, black, hispanic, asian, etc...never really mattered to me and never chose one race or background over another.

In the aspect where you get Tito Trinidad fans or Ricky Hatton fans I think it is great. It is like a movement behind the fighter where the fans are truly die hard, loyal as hell and make the each match an event. A fighter like Broner though, you really want to feel like you have to be a fan of his just because of race (as the thread implied)?
:patrice:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
@SuikodenII

am i missing any legendary nights? ive been goin thru my boxing vids and barely dled the ward gatti one..is that the only new one they did?

Andrew Golota - Riddikk Bowe (HBO Legendary Nights).mpg
Boxing_HBO[1].Legendary_Nights_-_The_Tale_of_Oscar_De_La_Hoya_vs._Felix_Trinidad.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights - Hagler vs. Hearns.avi
HBO Legendary Nights - Julio Cesar Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights-Alexis Arguello vs. Aaron Pryor.mpg
HBO Legendary Nights-Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Sugar Ray Leonard 87-04-06.mpg
HBO.Legendary.Nights.Leonard-Hearns.TVRip.VCD-W4F.mpg
Larry Holmes vs. Gerry c00ney HBO Legendary Nights.avi
Legendary Nights - Foreman vs Moorer.mpg
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Gatti Ward (2013).mp4
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Holyfield-Bowe.avi
Legendary Nights - The Tale of Lewis-Tyson.avi
Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas HBO Legendary Nights.avi
No and Yes.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
About Biscuits needs a new trainer for real tho...

Never went to the body at all...when errybody N they mommas knows Chino is vulnerable there

N get blasted by left hooks the whole fight like you never seen one in your life

:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im rewatchin valero demarco and man valeros wife was so fine..:noah:

fukk you valero u crazy piece of shyt:sadbron:

6y2i3o.png

that fight with demarco was wild...that should have been a no contest when a demarco elbow opened him up to the white meat on his forehead :huhldup:....dude was a nut and a half..if only dude stayed in japan instead of venezuela where basically all his vices were aggravated..crazy hard hitting fukk :smh: