Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wouldn't have to worry about that if he didn't pick a :trash: opponent. :mjpls:

Or is Khan on Skip B's ever changing "Elite Boxers List" now too. :mjpls:
Khan isnt a great opponent like I have stated many times, but Mayweather ran through them all, no slight on him

Why not ask Canelo to be on his undercard, he did handpick and manufacture, and hold his hands feeding him the shyt matches. If Canelo fights a boring Molina and nobody buys, now wtf will a Cotto do in the future in negotiations, Mayweather is trying to school him, protect him, cash out on the money he brings

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was in that broner free dap thread in the coliseum and there are cats in there trying to bring race into the broner defeat and how we shouldn't be clowning him so openly in front of white folks..what? :pachaha:..same people that prolly can't even name 10 black fighters outside of floyd currently in boxing, dont know too much about broner other than the floyd association, and have admittedly only watch the "big fights" :beli:..idiots

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
playin it off, actin he really had need for the napkin the whole time :heh: just throwin fools off. IF he DOESNT use that napkin the whole time and THEN does the lil thing he did....how suspicious does it look then? :dead: applying gauze with a napkin. :snoop:

:ufdup: you better than that....or maybe not.

:pacspit: Ariza

Either it was gauze or a napkin not gauze in a napkin:stopitslime:

So you telling me after Chino gets cheap shotted N dazed he had the frame of mind to "pretend" to blow his nose before the rd started N during the break right when the rd starts?? The nikkas nose was bothering him:beli:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i was in that broner free dap thread in the coliseum and there are cats in there trying to bring race into the broner defeat and how we shouldn't be clowning him so openly in front of white folks..what? :pachaha:..same people that prolly can't even name 10 black fighters outside of floyd currently in boxing, dont know too much about broner other than the floyd association, and have admittedly only watch the "big fights" :beli:..idiots
oh hell yeah no surprise, this was a kkk neo Nazi celebration..and Hispanics also saying some slick shyt,.i swear amerikkka is a piece of shyt at times.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Broner clowned himself in front of white folk with some of his buffoonish acts. No need for us to do....he has done a masterful job himself.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
man just thinking back, not only did maidana beat him but he clowned him..dry hump and mock-combing ab's hair at the end (I know he was showing respect to AB) but maidana is relentless.
He schooled Broner in every single facet even outboxing him, and being more sharp defensively.........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
man just thinking back, not only did maidana beat him but he clowned him..dry hump and mock-combing ab's hair at the end (I know he was showing respect to AB) but maidana is relentless.

At the end of the day, it was a great fight and great card overall.

I'm proud that my boy showed that he can take numerous big punches and still get up and keep coming forward. That doesnt bode well for fighters who dont punch as hard as Maidana at WW imo.

Robert Garcia implemented a great gameplan and Maidana did a great job of carrying it out. Besides AB losing, it was a great fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either it was gauze or a napkin not gauze in a napkin:stopitslime:

So you telling me after Chino gets cheap shotted N dazed he had the frame of mind to "pretend" to blow his nose before the rd started N during the break right when the rd starts?? The nikkas nose was bothering him:beli:

I am not sure what you saw on video.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Ariza cheated. It's not even questionable to me anymore:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Usada tested both fighters after the match, stop embarrassing yourself, Broner got his ass whippied from start to finish stop with the excuses

Where do you see any excuses:ufdup: