Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i see it just as plain as fukkin day. he has a white "pill" on the bottom side of the napkin, he looks to the left then quickly puts it ON TOP of the napkin, then FOLDS the chit. breh, u cant see that? I aint even takin up for Broner but tell me why he even folded the napkin in the first place???
at what second?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
no, he doesnt take it. Ariza holds it to his nose 3 times. I dont know what kind of "pill" it is but obviously something with a strong scent.
i dont see a pill but he could have been holding a crushed pill with his thumb and have him sniff it but i dont see the pill, ill just wait untill they realese a super hd zoom snap shot:manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
The ridiculous thing is to take a couple seconds of inconclusive who knows what in the corner between the 11th and 12th rounds of that fight should be used to question Maidana's victory.
Exactly this. It's like people want to use this to forget that most people had the fight scored 9 rounds to 3 for Maidana, Maidana had two knockdowns, was being fouled all night (and Broner was never penalized).

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Can't nobody run me out the ring. This thread right here is where the true boxing fans reside and that's what I am. I have my favorite fighters, but im a Boxing fan first

That's my Ring poster :to:

This will do him good Broner will bounce back and you gonna be in here telling dudes :ufdup: come next year. :yes:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at what second?

actually I take that back....it does look like he tried to get him to swallow it. it seems choregraphed. the guy puts the endswell on and ariza puts this thing in the napkin, folds it...then the guy blocks off the camera and it looks like MM closed his mouth, then right after the guy puts up the water bottle. I done looked it it a lot of times, I can cut it up if yall want me to with screencaps.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They both were fouling all night though. Madonna was holding and hitting the entire fight:manny:
You know I'm down with #BandCamp but AB was the one fighting extremely dirty last night. He definitely deserved atleast one point deduction. Different referee completely different fight imo.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
actually I take that back....it does look like he tried to get him to swallow it. it seems choregraphed. the guy puts the endswell on and ariza puts this thing in the napkin, folds it...then the guy blocks off the camera and it looks like MM closed his mouth, then right after the guy puts up the water bottle. I done looked it it a lot of times, I can cut it up if yall want me to with screencaps.
swalloing a pill is worthless at that time, a pill takes 20 minutes to metabolize, at least... i know im a nurse.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the exact moment he places this white object in the napkin he looks to the left.

RtvV1uy.png

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
at the exact moment he places this white object in the napkin he looks to the left.

RtvV1uy.png
Yeah, I saw that. That's why you don't want a guy like Ariza in your corner. My bet is that if it was sniffing salts, Maidana didn't want to play that way...he had been kicking Broner's ass all night, no need to stir up controversy. And I don't think he needed it. He walked around the ring fine, went back to his corner and looked okay. Stunned, but still able and ready to fight. But guys like Ariza always will do some fukkery.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
just telling u what I see on this video.
i see, it would be best to wait and see whats released... hd screenshots are going to come out.. im sure it will prove nothing there?.. or even then i see this to continue, who knows.