Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BbiN0-iIgAApZGD.jpg

Old picture, but still :banderas:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was me and I got a lot of shyt for that comment but I stood by it when I posted it and stand by it today.

The thing is I don't think changing trainers will work because I think what Broner does is all Broner can do. He is athletic and has fast hands but he has never had good footwork or great boxing skills. And I don't see a lifetime of thinking you are the shyt and having it co-signed by everyone around you has made him mentally tough enough to make the changes necessary to be more than a decent middle of the road boxer.
And considering how he tends to blow up between fights I don't think he can make 140 easily and routinely.

I agree too breh. you would have to tear down his whole style to avoid what happened last night. I will say it again....the fight with Paulie shouldve exposed him right there but people think he dominated Paulie. he did not. he never stepped it up in the later rounds and he wasnt able to truly break Paulie down. it was because he had problems with the boxing ability. to me that fight exposed him more than anything.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thurman's gets better and better every fight and keeps a really low profile. JSK is a pretty LIVE dude in the ring. Each fight a flaw of Thurman shows and he come back next fight having corrected the issue.
That is why I am so high on Thurman...dude is taking the sport seriously and has shown the ability to adjust between fights as well as make in-ring adjustments during a fight. And he is a fun fighter to watch, all of his fights have been entertaining.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw something AB tried in the 1st round that had he stuck too, it couldve helped him pull it out. the Mayweather jab to the body. that is a hell of a tool because it keeps the fighter off balance. remember, it pushed MM back and he had to reset. AB just dont have the activity rate or foot movement to employ it for long periods of time. there is a reason why Floyd does the pad work he does and if you notice...they count how many punches Floyd throws in camp.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
I saw something AB tried in the 1st round that had he stuck too, it couldve helped him pull it out. the Mayweather jab to the body. that is a hell of a tool because it keeps the fighter off balance. remember, it pushed MM back and he had to reset. AB just dont have the activity rate. there is a reason why Floyd does the pad work he does and if you notice...they count how many punches Floyd throws in camp.

That left hook to the body hurt Broner bad. If Maidana went to the body earlier, he would have ended the bout earlier. That dark liquor Broner was drinking had his body absorbing those body blows like memory foam.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That left hook to the body hurt Broner bad. If Maidana went to the body earlier, he would have ended the bout earlier. That dark liquor Broner was drinking had his body absorbing those body blows like memory foam.

AB was hurt bad several times. he did the stanky leg. his nose was busted early and he was winded by mid-fight. he fought with heart, I'll give him credit for that, he didnt want to lose. he needs to study more tape of B-Hop though. B-Hop has tricks for days. that delayed reaction from the butt though....I am sure made B-Hop :huhldup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching the fight right now brehs.

I'm about to listen to AB trainer to see what type of info he gave in between rounds

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Can't nobody run me out the ring. This thread right here is where the true boxing fans reside and that's what I am. I have my favorite fighters, but im a Boxing fan first

:salute:

Man, it huirt me at one point that Broner was getting beat down like that. That was a beating to make him thiunk twice before going on tours again and trynna smash random hoes raw. The beating was so bad that Showtime outro was only highlights froim the fight. They didn't even show Thurman's KO.

@SuikodenII @Jae @Newzz @patscorpio I would pay money for that SHowtime outro theme. I need it for the gym. Thx