Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Maidana doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Floyd, nor is he worthy. just because he took a meaningless belt from AB dont mean chit! this is the same guy that went life and death with Josesito. the same guy that couldnt beat Alexander or Khan. he's the same guy that struggled with a damn near 40 y/o Erik Morales. didnt he lose to Kotelnik?

biggest wins prior to this was over a guy who quit, a washed up legend, a reality show star, and a guy that lost to Mike Jones (not the rapper) twice.

were done here:weredone:

Oh dont get it twisted I fully agree I was commenting on people calling for Floyd and Maidana

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner when he stayed outside and actual boxed was effective,one of his biggest problem was that he kept letting his left guard down and for some reason whenever he tried to shoulder roll he was barely turned so he was in terrible body position to utilize it.

Broner only looked effective when Maidana was tired. He was overwhelmed whenever Maidana bum rushed him & threw punches. A rematch would look the same.

Again experience is important. Maidana has had the tough fights. Broner hasn't had those fights to prepare him for a guy like Maidana, who may be crude, but he's good at what he does.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
@Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz
nQtDwB0.jpg

@Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz @Newzz

AND WE COMING FOR THAT STINKAN SPIC NEXT
i516hk125lURm.gif

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, he cut weight. dont think that's what did him in though. his team, GBP, etc....underestimated Maidana. I dont think I underestimated Maidana, I just thought Broner would be better than what he was tonight. Maidana is the same crude fighter with zero boxing skills. I could see Maidana having a tough fight with Mosley at this stage even.

:whoa: dont mean to give GBP any ideas though.