Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why I didnt think Broner shouldnt have stayed at WW. after he took Paulie's belt...shouldve went to 140. still wouldve gotten beat...but by better fighters than Maidana

GBP is horrible at developing fighters. They watch their fighters up close, watch them train in the gym, etc & they continuously make awful decisions. Now this is great for the fans though.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather gotta opponent for May :blessed:

I'm just glad the decision won't About Bullshyt, looks like Maidana is About Breaking jaws and AB was almost About Bedtime :shaq:

This is why I'm forever, About Boxing :obama:

:salute: to Almost Berto for standing strong all 12 rounds

So cruel

2wfomqe.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
can
Nah...he showed way to much bytch tendencies tonight for me to respect his performance.
t agree with that.

He got his ass whooped and stayed in there. I gained more appreciation for dude with this fight than anything else he did in the past.

And he probably broke his jaw.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mayweather gotta opponent for May :blessed:

I'm just glad the decision won't About Bullshyt, looks like Maidana is About Breaking jaws and AB was almost About Bedtime :shaq:

This is why I'm forever, About Boxing :obama:

:salute: to Almost Berto for standing strong all 12 rounds

u2nYg.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Maidana is just a bully of a fighter, he straight ruffed him up real quick.... AB couldnt really contain him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible officiating!

Broner should have just boxed him instead of what ever the fukk he did. Id like to see a rematch if Adrian can get his head on straight.

Floyd would dismantle Maidana

Boxing is hit & not get hit

Broner isn't that kind of fighter.

They should avoid a rematch, forget this fight happened, & move down. He doesn't belong at the weight & was moved to fast. GBP eagerness to create a ppv fighter kind of blinded them. He hadn't fought the type of competition to even prepare him for a fight like this, which is why he was overwhelmed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
lol.....u cray. Paulie would box circles around Maidana. Broner did more damage to Maidana than he did Paulie also.
I don't see it breh...

Yes Paulie moves a lot better than Broner but his problem has always been he can't keep anybody off him with his hands...He don't scare nobody and they walk right through him...Maidana is sloppy but he's got good hands and is a good pressure fighter...I think Maidana would beat his ass thoroughly...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
broner better work on that footwork or more Ls will be coming.

plodding around and he always needs his feet settled to throw punches.

its deep tbh he got exposed to the whole world and the way he acts social media abuse will be coming for months