Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Kendall **** says what up #bytchset

:mjpls:

# BandCamp
Garcia whipped on his ass also, worser than the cards showed. What did this same **** do the number 3 p4p fighter in Bradley.......

But Im glad you bring up **** at like 22-23 Garcia was fighting nikkas nobody was rushing to fight, no hypejobs, all names, from prospect like Theophane, ko artist like ****, legends like Morales, former undisputed champs like Zab, the division in king Khan, the monster Matthysse, I mean Danny is as proven as proven goes.

Now compare that to Broner after PDL, bum after bum after bum after bum, then struggles with another gatekeepr, Haymon protection services at it's finest aint thats what yall say. Broner aint ready for Garcia's level, special rare talent, while Broner is simply a good lil fighter

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Garcia whipped on his ass also, worser than the cards showed. What did this same **** do the number 3 p4p fighter in Bradley.......

But Im glad you bring up **** at like 22-23 Garcia was fighting nikkas nobody was rushing to fight, no hypejobs, all names, from prospect like Theophane, ko artist like ****, legends like Morales, former undisputed champs like Zab, the division in king Khan, the monster Matthysse, I mean Danny is as proven as proven goes.

Now compare that to Broner after PDL, bum after bum after bum after bum, then struggles with another gatekeepr, Haymon protection services at it's finest aint thats what yall say. Broner aint ready for Garcia's level, special rare talent, while Broner is simply a good lil fighter

Now you giving Zab, Khan, and Matthysse props when you are on record saying, at one point or another, they were all bums:rudy:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Hilarious that Alexander vs Porter is for IBF Welterweight title

Main Event with Malignaggi and Judah is for NABO and NABF Welter titles :deadmanny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
**** got his ass beat tho....HBO was all on his dikk wanting him to win that fight

The judge that scored it for **** was a rookie first timer...the fight wasn't close

Broner needs to take care of business next week until then there's no #swiftset vs #fatcamp beef :smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Now you giving Zab, Khan, and Matthysse props when you are on record saying, at one point or another, they were all bums:rudy:
Zab was one of the last undisputed champs
Khan was the King of that divsion, and ran Bradley out
Matthysse was this badddd man and next pacquaio

Maybe at times I use the hyperbole's to get my point across, but as far as them vs Garcia was my point right or was I wrong, and how often am I wrong.....................:demonic:

Garcia aint no fukking Gavin Rees, or Eloy Perez....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
**** got his ass beat tho....HBO was all on his dikk wanting him to win that fight

The judge that scored it for **** was a rookie first timer...the fight wasn't close

Broner needs to take care of business next week until then there's no #swiftset vs #fatcamp beef :smugfavre:
Exactly, This what happens when you dont watch fights and jump on haters bandwagon

Garcia is simply a problem that HBO couldnt rid of they wanted him to lose over and over and over again, and the slights continue to this day, saying shyt like no PR champs n shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Its about fight time for Garcia, the longer he sits on the shelf the bigger his brigade of haters get across the net, and this week it has been ridiculous, Zab won every round, a Matthysse rematch needs to happen n such