Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Paulie always comes off looking like a straight herb in these stare downs :russ:

Lara ain't worried bout nothin word to French :win:
Paulie looking kind of big, Zab may have problems, he dont have the motivation of getting his bytch snatched in th his fight so I'll lean towards Zab

I expect Lara to win also

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did trout and lara say..theyve been talking mad shyt the past 2 weeks

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The long unbeaten streak of WBA featherweight champion Chris John (48-1-3, 22 KOs) ended on Friday night as IBO featherweight champion Simpiwe Vetyeka (27-2, 15 KOs) stopped “The Dragon” at Metro City in Perth, Western Australia. Vetyeka hurt John in round five and John barely survived to the bell. Vetyeka then dropped John at the end of round six and the bout was stopped between rounds. The South African retained his IBO belt and claimed John’s WBA title. John was making his 19th defense of the WBA strap. Vetyeka dedicated the win to Nelson Mandela, who passed yesterday.

I'm gonna need a :flabbynsick: for John.

msb123

Rookie
Daps

#2 ranked Flyweight Akira Yaegashi vs. #4 ranked Flyweight Edgar Sosa

Yaegashi just too fast and too elusive...he fights the winner of Estrada/Viloria 2 and we :eat:

I heard that Ioka wants to move up and they want to do a rematch. That would do well with the domestic audience.