Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Its fukking sad...whats worst is Rios was way more known to casuals then Guerrero was N they had a press tour N was on ESPN

:bryan:
Exactly that is why I just said the fight should have did at least 600-800 thou, Arum Flying Manny out to China fukked shyt up, matter of fact I aint buy off the strength that the fight was supposed to be $5.00 in China, then later completely free. Arum had ulterior motives with this whole shyt man

As far as Guerrero he had the promo game down pat though, very likeable down to earth normal guy, with a comical pops, had he not caught that gun charge, he could have made even more fans, shyt he made me a fan and thats before his relentless performance in the face of a one sided ass whipping

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Froch has decided, no groves rematch

Carl Froch all but dismissed the idea of going 'over old ground' in a rematch with George Groves.

"Do I want to go over old ground? Not at the minute, no. I like to move forward in my career and the only old ground I like to go over again is for a defeat."

Carl Froch

The WBC and IBF middleweight champion was on Ringside for the first time since his controversial win on November 23.

Groves has demanded a rematch after being stopped in the ninth round of their contest and promoter Eddie Hearn has even admitted he - as a fan - wants to see a second showdown.

But the final decision falls to 36-year-old Froch and he all but ruled it out.

"I defended my title against a mandatory. I beat an unbeaten fighter, a hungry, ambitious fighter who came to try and win the fight - and winning with a technical knockout in the ninth round is a great result," he said.

"Do I want to go over old ground? Not at the minute, no.

"I like to move forward in my career and the only old ground I like to go over again is for a defeat.

"It was nice to avenge the Mikkel Kessler defeat, it would be nice to avenge the Andre Ward defeat if that can possibly be made."
Opinions

Promoter Hearn revealed he has been in America discussing possible fights with Ward, Gennady Golovkin and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Groves - Foster made terrible decision

Froch himself ruled out a match-up with former mandatory but now light-heavyweight star Adonis Stevenson, but although he knows there is still public demand to see him and Groves go at it again, he believes the interest is fading.

"It's a 50-50 split right now and the longer the time goes and the longer people watch the fight, opinions are changing a lot," he added.

"Like Eddie said, I have got a lot of options.

"I am going to enjoy a wonderful Christmas with my beautiful family, then I am going to make a decision - and I decide who I am going to fight.

"If I decide to fight again I am going to make the correct decision based on where I want to go forward.

"I will speak to Eddie, my trainer Rob McCracken and my family and then I will make the decision based on what I feel is right for me - and everyone else."
From sky sports

:comeon:
lol at froch pulling this shyt..esp after all his talk about ward doing the same shyt...froch knows he got lucky..he's getting vulnerable

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Been really busy the past couple days breh........but not busy enough to skip past you saying Dannyboy is more talented than AB:what:

The ONLY thing Swift is better at is punching power......and hiding behind his daddy bc he can't speak for himself:camby:

#BandCamp > #bytchset :ufdup:

@ChocolateGiddyUp......the inevitable matchup we talked about is getting closer:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

:ohlawd:
Yes far far more talent, ring me when Broner is able to deal with a Malinaggi type issues, if a no power guy like that can handcuff you make you go into your shell throwing like 10 girly punches a round n shyt, what will Garcia and his hands of stone do..........

Did his fight with Paulie prove he is about this type of life

images

009-Garcia-vs-Matthysse-IMG_8137.jpg

hi-res-180593496-danny-garcia-throws-a-right-at-lucas-matthysse-during_display_image.jpg

danny-garcia.jpg

Garcia has rare power and he will touch and hurt Broner, Danny will get real :demonic: once he see Broner has zero power at WW

SN:Broner aint ready for this level, he's a six round fighter, his stamina is questionable as fukk, hopefully Madiana test it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Szpilka was on that great FNF card in Chicago

If Arum can get Ricky Burns in NYC :banderas:I'd buy a ringside seat near his corner just to shyt on him :jawalrus:

I'm down to make some rankings and please post the John fight, I need to see that ass whupping :ahh:

its a blessing to be able to sit at ringside and be able to shyt on a fighter you don't like :blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yes far far more talent, ring me when Broner is able to deal with a Malinaggi type issues, if a no power guy like that can handcuff you make you go into your shell throwing like 10 girly punches a round n shyt, what will Garcia and his hands of stone do..........

Did his fight with Paulie prove he is about this type of life

images

009-Garcia-vs-Matthysse-IMG_8137.jpg

hi-res-180593496-danny-garcia-throws-a-right-at-lucas-matthysse-during_display_image.jpg

danny-garcia.jpg

Garcia has rare power and he will touch and hurt Broner, Danny will get real :demonic: once he see Broner has zero power at WW

SN:Broner aint ready for this level, he's a six round fighter, his stamina is questionable as fukk, hopefully Madiana test it.

Ashley Theophane is worse than Paulie Malignaggi though:mjpls:

If Ashley can give Dannyboy problems.....what do you think THEE Problem would do?:demonic:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ashley Theophane is worse than Paulie Malignaggi though:mjpls:

If Ashley can give Dannyboy problems.....what do you think THEE Problem would do?:demonic:

#BandCamp

How old was Garcia then, and Garcia still won clearly in my book, a ugly match with 2 counter punchers, and Garcia landed all the heavy shots, do you see Theophane on this brigade, no, I dont hear shyt regarding the fight because Ashley know he lost

Lets no act like Broner aint receive a true one sided ass whipping vs Ponce de Leon now that is a true gift

SN: :ufdup: Im on your ass until this fight happens, know that:demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like PDL (who got ktfo by anybody better then average) gave About Buffets them Problems :shaq:
Makes it all the more bytchmade that not only did Broner not avenge this L, he completely stroll around like this shyt didnt happen and the world dont see that he is average and beatable as fukk

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How old was Garcia then, and Garcia still won clearly in my book, a ugly match with 2 counter punchers, and Garcia landed all the heavy shots, do you see Theophane on this brigade, no, I dont hear shyt regarding the fight because Ashley know he lost

Lets no act like Broner aint receive a true one sided ass whipping vs Ponce de Leon now that is a true gift

SN: :ufdup: Im on your ass until this fight happens, know that:demonic:

Kendall **** says what up #bytchset

:mjpls:

# BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Makes it all the more bytchmade that not only did Broner not avenge this L, he completely stroll around like this shyt didnt happen and the world dont see that he is average and beatable as fukk

Broner ain't ever lost though breh:umad:

How many Split Decisions do Dannyboy got again? 2 of em?

If it wasn't for being in Pauletta hometown....AB wouldn't have any.:ufdup:

AB wins convincingly:ohlawd:

#BandCamp