Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If you wanna continue to get piff delivered daily on a timely fashion then maybe your best course...

75146-Breaking-Bad-tread-lightly-gif-NquQ.gif

he has upset of the year wrapped up and a possible KO of the year...isn't that good enough?

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Perhaps........I'll have to talk it over with @InvictusAeternusEternus and we'll get back with you........

He may not be FOTY but he at least deserves to be mentioned for that beautiful display of the sweet science. He made Abner look like an amateur. Set the trap, laid the bait, and triggered it in just one round shyt was :ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what other result was more shocking than a notoriously hot and cold fighter stop an undefeated cat like mares who was streaking in 1 round?
Mares was overrated in my book anyway so the win wasnt all of that......

Truth be told alot of Mares heat came from that TR Golden public tussle in regards to Donaire, not shyt he did in the ring.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mares was overrated in my book anyway so the win wasnt all of that......

Truth be told alot of Mares heat came from that TR Golden public tussle in regards to Donaire, not shyt he did in the ring.....

im not a fan of mares either but I had to acknowledge dude was on a hot streak...shyt it was the one fight that I expected mares to win with no problems..i cant think of any other fight this year that had such a shocking unexpected result

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas was sleeping on Jhonny thats all ! Throwing dirt on his grave and he wasnt even sick much less dead !

jhonny is the one cat my gambling self can never bet money on..i cant because he wins fights he shouldn't and loses fights he shouldn't..i think the only surprise jhonny win or loss I ever nailed on the dot was ponce bodying him..thats it lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
im not a fan of mares either but I had to acknowledge dude was on a hot streak...shyt it was the one fight that I expected mares to win with no problems
He was a hype job also, who exactly did he beat on this hot streak.................

My issue with him exactly......, GB expected me to kiss his ass for what, we could have least got a Broner match, then the hype at least would be warranted for both fighters. Im never fooled by these protected ass hype jobs ...............:ehh:

I admit It was quite comical seeing his ass get sparked, him being a gracious loser made me a fan though, hopes he could earn that rep this time around, he seems as a fighter who got caught up in his smoke and mirrors......

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

"Beyond the Ring" vol. 2 featuring Kid Chocolate Peter Quillin & Deontay Wilder

Last edited: