Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: at the lack of boxing films. look at all the iconic figures we could have biopics on...SRR, SRL, Armstrong, Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, etc...

there are quite a few others who's lives could make for interesting stories. Pryor, B-Hop, Tommy Morrison (this will get done though I am sure), a dual biopic featuring the separate lives of Mab/Morales, Pac, Oscar (will get done), Floyd (maybe), RJJ (maybe). There are plenty of fighters who have interesting stories. Even some who arent as well known...like Edwin Valero :whew:

How about a Kronk movie (based around Manny and Hearns....with other notables like Toney and SRL)

and who remembers Against the Ropes?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:scusthov: at the lack of boxing films. look at all the iconic figures we could have biopics on...SRR, SRL, Armstrong, Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, etc...

there are quite a few others who's lives could make for interesting stories. Pryor, B-Hop, Tommy Morrison (this will get done though I am sure), a dual biopic featuring the separate lives of Mab/Morales, Pac, Oscar (will get done), Floyd (maybe), RJJ (maybe). There are plenty of fighters who have interesting stories. Even some who arent as well known...like Edwin Valero :whew:

How about a Kronk movie (based around Manny and Hearns....with other notables like Toney and SRL)

and who remembers Against the Ropes?

we do have grudge match coming out..:scusthov:..but my curiosity will drive me to see it unfortunately

I remember against the ropes..i liked it a lot..omar epps actually looked like he could whoop a nikka's ass...he trained for that role seriously :salute: