Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Vitaly is married with 3 kids

This dude had so many different women on his roster & seemed to be able to keep them in line. It took someone hacking his computer for this to come out.

No one would have ever known

You know sometimes I feel a dude is with various women to get props. This dude right here could care less about props. He does it for the love of the game.

I respect his mac game

Klitschko+Premiere+fihFGklwWMDl.jpg
klitschko-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1307.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
-HBO double header in Canada (Kevin Bizier also looking to become a serious contender at 147 in the untelevised undercard)
-Dereck Chisora in the UK
-Celestino Caballero comeback bout in Panama (also keeping my eye on 135lb Vicente Mosquera in the main event)
-Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr. in Mexico
-Pinoy Pride #23 featuring Milan Melindo's return, Donnie Nietes' stay busy and Merlito Sabillo vs Carlos Buitrago
-Xiong Zhang Zong with a stay busy sofT touch in China
-Paul Spadafora in West VA, in case anyone cares, thought I think it's gonna be really tough for Spadafora.....in fact, I won't be shocked if he loses
Did not expect all this! Stevenson vs. Bellew is on Saturday?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-HBO double header in Canada (Kevin Bizier also looking to become a serious contender at 147 in the untelevised undercard)
-Dereck Chisora in the UK
-Celestino Caballero comeback bout in Panama (also keeping my eye on 135lb Vicente Mosquera in the main event)
-Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr. in Mexico
-Pinoy Pride #23 featuring Milan Melindo's return, Donnie Nietes' stay busy and Merlito Sabillo vs Carlos Buitrago
-Xiong Zhang Zong with a stay busy sofT touch in China
-Paul Spadafora in West VA, in case anyone cares, thought I think it's gonna be really tough for Spadafora.....in fact, I won't be shocked if he loses
im actually shocked spaddy has not caught a L yet..although he should have lost to dorin though..but thats for another time

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan was speaking the truth when he said Floydie only fights people he can control...

But Khan is still a bytch in my eyes for not fighting Alexander
not sure what dat means
if khan didn't keep getting fukked up he would had da mayweather fight already
so I guess he likes being "controlled"
every time fighter/top draw like to be use leverage and dictate da terms to his lesser opponent.
it only appears to be wrong if Floyd is doing it
instead of focusing on the opponent in front of him, he kept name dropping and acting like he was a superstar or something
we all see how dat ended up

khan doesn't even deserve a mayweather fight, I hope it doesn't happen

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
not sure what dat means
if khan didn't keep getting fukked up he would had da mayweather fight already
so I guess he likes being "controlled"
every time fighter/top draw like to be use leverage and dictate da terms to his lesser opponent.
it only appears to be wrong if Floyd is doing it
instead of focusing on the opponent in front of him, he kept name dropping and acting like he was a superstar or something
we all see how dat ended up

khan doesn't even deserve a mayweather fight, I hope it doesn't happen

They were trying to make that fight happen years ago and Floydie ducked talking about he needs to fight Jessie Vargas first... :skip:

Now all of sudden Floydie wants to fight him after his last three poor performances :smugfavre:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were trying to make that fight happen years ago and Floydie ducked talking about he needs to fight Jessie Vargas first... :skip:

Now all of sudden Floydie wants to fight him after his last three poor performances :smugfavre:
:russ: when was this
im just curious to see how far you are going to take this

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
the vargas thing was trolling
u can't b dis dumb

"Once he faces the future of boxing -- which is Jessie Vargas, my fighter -- Amir Khan has a fight with Floyd Mayweather. But he must beat Jesse Vargas first. You must earn, you got to earn. He fought a Zab Judah that I fought six years ago. You know I fought a young, hungry, strong Zab Judah – he fought a Zab Judah that is a lot older. But, we want Amir Khan to fight Jesse Vargas. If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas then Amir Khan has a fight with Floyd Mayweather."

Look at Floydie yall...

Khan had to go through boxings future first..... JESSIE VARGAS:bryan:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Once he faces the future of boxing -- which is Jessie Vargas, my fighter -- Amir Khan has a fight with Floyd Mayweather. But he must beat Jesse Vargas first. You must earn, you got to earn. He fought a Zab Judah that I fought six years ago. You know I fought a young, hungry, strong Zab Judah – he fought a Zab Judah that is a lot older. But, we want Amir Khan to fight Jesse Vargas. If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas then Amir Khan has a fight with Floyd Mayweather."

Look at Floydie yall...

Khan had to go through boxings future first..... JESSIE VARGAS:bryan:
lol khan woulda killed Jessie vargas
and there was never any negoitations
he's right, khan did need to pay his dues cause he didn't deserve da fight back when he was talkin shyt
when khan stepped up in competition he lost to Garcia and Pederson
and I was asking at what time period did Floyd duck khan?
cause he fought Ortiz who was deserving, and then he fought cotto at 154 who was more than deserving
\

you pactards take everything so literal. just like when Floyd said he'd sign manny to tmt promotions
its just trollin and clownin, don't see how u don't see that