Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
man i though vitali was married and wlad was the playboy
Wladimir is married to

HAYDEN-PANETTIERE-in-Esquire-Magazine-January-2013-Issue-1.jpg

hayden-panettiere_in_bring-it-on-all-or-nothing-03.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i though vitali was married and wlad was the playboy

Vitaly is married with 3 kids

This dude had so many different women on his roster & seemed to be able to keep them in line. It took someone hacking his computer for this to come out.

No one would have ever known

You know sometimes I feel a dude is with various women to get props. This dude right here could care less about props. He does it for the love of the game.

I respect his mac game

Klitschko+Premiere+fihFGklwWMDl.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I’ll go home, check out the tape, and take a look at what’s going on. I’ll make my decision when I get home,” - Shane Mosley

I absolutely hate this cliche chit. Everybody says that chit. Just come on out and say you aint gonna retire as long as people are offering you good money. Seriously. WTF is Shane gonna get out of looking at this tape? :snoop:

sn: he also wanted to quit against Pac but Bro. Naazim refused to let him. He had back spasms against Floyd too. A lot of times, your back will lock up on you when you are fighting straight up like Shane does while eating a lot of jabs.

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Thanks for fukking up my day. :sadcam:
If nothing else, Mundine can get a good fight outta someone at 154...in fact, don't be shocked if he gets Canelo first in 2014...

Shane has been past it for so long now, him getting his ass whopped and stopped was eventually gonna happen. Same with James Toney and Roy might just end up dying in the ring, they gotta stop the shenanigans. Shane was my favorite fighter for quite some time now, until I discovered Jhonny of course, but he's gotta give it up, enough is enough

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If nothing else, Mundine can get a good fight outta someone at 154...in fact, don't be shocked if he gets Canelo first in 2014...

Shane has been past it for so long now, him getting his ass whopped and stopped was eventually gonna happen. Same with James Toney and Roy might just end up dying in the ring, they gotta stop the shenanigans. Shane was my favorite fighter for quite some time now, until I discovered Jhonny of course, but he's gotta give it up, enough is enough

albeit in different ways. one from accumulation of punches the other from brutal KO's.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will need to check out the choc v sugar shane later on this evening.
how much did shane get paid for this fight?

Shane got $1mil for the fight but also pocketed the non-refundable $300k advance he received when he flew there the first time and cancelled.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Last edited: