Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Hilario Zapata was riding high as the king of the Junior Flyweights and taking on unheralded Amado Ursula. "The Panther" was coming of a 12 round upset over German Torres and earned a shot at the throne, though no one actually gave him a shot at winning. One thing going for him was, he could punch......Zapata on the other hand not known for his punching power was becoming more and more aggressive, especially against opposition that many people felt were soft...well...​

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“I’ll go home, check out the tape, and take a look at what’s going on. I’ll make my decision when I get home,” - Shane Mosley

I absolutely hate this cliche chit. Everybody says that chit. Just come on out and say you aint gonna retire as long as people are offering you good money. Seriously. WTF is Shane gonna get out of looking at this tape? :snoop:

sn: he also wanted to quit against Pac but Bro. Naazim refused to let him. He had back spasms against Floyd too. A lot of times, your back will lock up on you when you are fighting straight up like Shane does while eating a lot of jabs.

back spasms aint no joke from personal experience, i don't see how a boxer could fight with them :damn:especially with sitting down/getting up in between rounds.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
In all honesty there's mad shyt you can say about Floyd, but ducking Khan ain't one of them.

It's just as bad as saying Bradley ducked Khan when he went and signed to Top Rank in order to eventually get a fight with Manny.
Look these is just my personal opinions mane

But yea Bradley ducked Khan.. regardless if he didn't wanna risk his shot at pacquiao.. the time frame was wide enough for him to fight Khan then Pacquiao

Khan ducked Alexander probably for the same reason Bradley ducked him... Khan bytch ass talked all that shyt about Bradley ducking him then turns around and does the same thing to Devon:snoop:

Floyd coulda just said "Khan, you next!!!" instead of demanding he fight other nikkas first.. Khan already went through Zab, Maidana, and Pauly convincingly at the time. Floyd rather fight Victor I Quit Ortiz :snoop: then send everybody on a bs rollercoaster pretending he trying to make a Pac fight happen :scusthov:

shyt is the duck season era... where duckin ass bytch nikkas is out here winning :snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lol khan woulda killed Jessie vargas
and there was never any negoitations
he's right, khan did need to pay his dues cause he didn't deserve da fight back when he was talkin shyt
when khan stepped up in competition he lost to Garcia and Pederson
and I was asking at what time period did Floyd duck khan?
cause he fought Ortiz who was deserving, and then he fought cotto at 154 who was more than deserving
\

you pactards take everything so literal. just like when Floyd said he'd sign manny to tmt promotions
its just trollin and clownin, don't see how u don't see that

Khan didn't deserve a shot back then, but Ortiz and Ghost did ?? :pachaha:

Act like he didn't run through Zab, Maidana, and Pauletta.. :smugfavre:

Oh but now he deserves a shot after his last 3 pathetic looking fights

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tumblr_mwscnnCXnq1r3k8ffo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan didn't deserve a shot back then, but Ortiz and Ghost did ?? :pachaha:

Act like he didn't run through Zab, Maidana, and Pauletta.. :smugfavre:

Oh but now he deserves a shot after his last 3 pathetic looking fights
run threw?
maidana almost knocked him out:bryan:
beating paul and Zab is decent but nothing impressive
Ortiz deserved his shot, lets not try to front about it now
he beat berto and won da title and berto was pretty much considered the number 3 guy at weltwerweight.
by the time Floyd fought guerreo ,khan had already lost to Garcia and Pederson:bryan:
so I don't get what your saying

he didn't deserve a shot then or now
if Floyd decides to fight him, it will not be a good look

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
run threw?
maidana almost knocked him out:bryan:
beating paul and Zab is decent but nothing impressive
Ortiz deserved his shot, lets not try to front about it now
he beat berto and won da title and berto was pretty much considered the number 3 guy at weltwerweight.
by the time Floyd fought guerreo ,khan had already lost to Garcia and Pederson:bryan:
so I don't get what your saying

he didn't deserve a shot then or now
if Floyd decides to fight him, it will not be a good look
He deserved it then more than he does now

And it wouldnt have mattered nikka because Floyd said he wouldnt fight Khan unless he fights another nikka first... Khan got robbed by pederson btw..

Berto was the number 3 at WW by default. But who Berto beat?? Quintana?? I aiain't impressed..
Who ghost beat at WW

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
hey if guerrero got a shot why not khan? i agree he does NOT deserve it right now but it has to be more entertaining than floyd's last 2 fights...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
hey if guerrero got a shot why not khan? i agree he does NOT deserve it right now but it has to be more entertaining than floyd's last 2 fights...
Well at least Guerrero moved up and fought two fights at 147 and won without any controversy against two hard punchers and had the interim WBC belt......Khan's last fight was a life and death struggle with Julio Diaz at 142. The same Julio Diaz who was damn near shutout by Shawn Porter, who is now facing Devon Alexander, who was the original opponent for Amir Khan in December.........

Khan is self-entitled to the max, but if he can get past someone like Kell Brook, then he can be up for consideration, as it stands now, hell no.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Khan is self-entitled to the max, but if he can get past someone like Kell Brook, then he can be up for consideration, as it stands now, hell no.

Brook would break that glass chin and Khan knows it

If he wanted to be a credible opponent for floyd he would of taken the Devon fight.

But he knew that would be a hard fight and didnt want to risk the big money mayweather fight.

Khan isnt even loved over here in the UK, only the asians still fukk with him tbh.

him being a big draw is a myth, his last fight against diaz he didnt even sell out a 10k arena

The same arena that brook has sold out twice

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Brook would break that glass chin and Khan knows it

If he wanted to be a credible opponent for floyd he would of taken the Devon fight.

But he knew that would be a hard fight and didnt want to risk the big money mayweather fight.

Khan isnt even loved over here in the UK, only the asians still fukk with him tbh.

him being a big draw is a myth, his last fight against diaz he didnt even sell out a 10k arena

The same arena that brook has sold out twice
That is something I didn't realize, but have been hearing that more and more from people over there. Apparently the UK doesn't fukk with Khan that much.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
He deserved it then more than he does now

And it wouldnt have mattered nikka because Floyd said he wouldnt fight Khan unless he fights another nikka first... Khan got robbed by pederson btw..

Berto was the number 3 at WW by default. But who Berto beat?? Quintana?? I aiain't impressed..
Who ghost beat at WW
In both the Ortiz and Guerrero cases, Floyd was looking to fight Berto. He was undefeated before Ortiz, so Ortiz got the shot instead. After that failed, They gave Berto another shot at earning a Floyd fight and Guerrero stole it from him. It's just like how Canelo wanted to fight Cotto and Ortiz, but they lost their respective fights, so he gave the other guys(Lopez, Trout) the shot.

And when was there a legit window for Khan to fight Floyd anyway? Did he really deserve the shot after the Maidana fight? No. The Ortiz fight was less than 2 months after Khan beat Zab. Floyd fought Cotto after that. Cotto > Khan. By the time Floyd fought Guerrero, Khan had already lost to Garcia.

Khan just had bad luck because beating Bradley and/or Lamont Peterson would've vaulted him to the top of the list for Floyd. He shouldn't have taken the fight in DC.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
that's daylight robbery :laff:

Negga faked spasms and says fight gotta stop :laff:

Lotta boxers will do this from now on