Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Floyd asking Khan (Yes...AMIR KHAN!) to come in below 147 lbs?? LOL.

If this is true, Floyd has to be the gayest/homo boxer ever of all time. I just can't fukk with this dude and his HOE'ISH ways...

Imagine Tyson, Hearns, Roy Jones, Ali, doing this shyt to all there opponents lol..

http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-i-dictated-mayweather-t-control-me--72143

Wait jus one god damn minute this nikka Tdubb who swore Floyd would NEVER fight Canelo, he was scary he was ducking, N if he did fight Canelo he was goin get his ass beat

That nikka disappears for months N now goin show up like we forgot all that N try N shyt on Floyd

N let me get this straight....Floyd fights Khan at 147 N he's picking on the small guy who never fought at Welterweight....N no where in the article is there even a quote or reference of Floyd saying anything bout not fighting at 147

:camby:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Wait jus one god damn minute this nikka Tdubb who swore Floyd would NEVER fight Canelo, he was scary he was ducking, N if he did fight Canelo he was goin get his ass beat

That nikka disappears for months N now goin show up like we forgot all that N try N shyt on Floyd

N let me get this straight....Floyd fights Khan at 147 N he's picking on the small guy who never fought at Welterweight....N no where in the article is there even a quote or reference of Floyd saying anything bout not fighting at 147

:camby:

I gave Floyd props for fighting Canelo, even though that shyt was at catchweight and you said yourself that he was "overhyped". It was a good W but "He did what he was supposed to do".

And about Amir Khan, cmon.. its AMIR KHAN. Floyd should knock this guy out in ANY WEIGHT. The fuk is he making the rules for??? Matter of fact, why is he fighting him in the 1st place?

Floyd fans shyt on Manny fighting Rios.... but fighting Amir Khan is okay with you huh? :dahell:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gave Floyd props for fighting Canelo, even though that shyt was at catchweight and you said yourself that he was "overhyped". It was a good W but "He did what he was supposed to do".

And about Amir Khan, cmon.. its AMIR KHAN. Floyd should knock this guy out in ANY WEIGHT. The fuk is he making the rules for??? Matter of fact, why is he fighting him in the 1st place?

Floyd fans shyt on Manny fighting Rios.... but fighting Amir Khan is okay with you huh? :dahell:

There's nobody for Floyd to fight right now....Swift N AB don't want it

Bradley N :deadmanny: is HBO/top rank

Khan brings in UK $$$$

N by no means do I wanna see a Floyd vs Khan fight the same way I didnt wanna see a Floyd vs Guerrero

N Manny got shyt for fighting Rios who was coming off an L instead of Alvarado...then like always Arum with the BS that Alvarado hurt his hand....yet he fights a whole month BEFORE pac vs Rios :russ:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
There's nobody for Floyd to fight right now....Swift N AB don't want it

Bradley N :deadmanny: is HBO/top rank

Khan brings in UK $$$$

N by no means do I wanna see a Floyd vs Khan fight the same way I didnt wanna see a Floyd vs Guerrero

N Manny got shyt for fighting Rios who was coming off an L instead of Alvarado...then like always Arum with the BS that Alvarado hurt his hand....yet he fights a whole month BEFORE pac vs Rios :russ:

Well shyyt, if you gonna keep taking vacations and fighting ONCE a year this what happens. Looks like the ducking of Manny Pacquaio finnaly catching up to him. Hopefully after this will force Floyd to finally fight Manny or retire again........

Wasn't Manny coming of a loss too? After getting robbed by Bradley? Lets not act like Rios is a bum either....

Floyd fighting Amir Khan next after going 12 hard rounds with Julio Diaz ....:rudy:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well shyyt, if you gonna keep taking vacations and fighting ONCE a year this what happens. Looks like the ducking of Manny Pacquaio finnaly catching up to him. Hopefully after this will force Floyd to finally fight Manny or retire again.....
Wasn't Manny coming of a loss too? After getting robbed by Bradley? Lets not act like Rios is a bum either....

Floyd fighting Amir Khan next after going 12 hard rounds with Julio Diaz ....:rudy:

Rios that was outboxed by Abril N won by robbery...then loses to Alvarados struggle boxing:pachaha:....Rios who Never fought at 147 N had only 2 Fights at 140:huhldup:

Resume wise Khan shyts all over Rios

Floyd been active N will stay that way with his showtime deal N lets pretend that hes the only boxer to ever have stretches of inactivity

Force Floyd to fight Pac like he was in 09 when he agreed to 50/50?? 10 milly weight penalty, ring size N glove size only for it to be turned down cuz of a simple ped test.... hey Pac got tested a week before the fight in China its AMAZING he wasnt killed in the ring cuz it makes him so weak:russ:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Rios that was outboxed by Abril N won by robbery...then loses to Alvarados struggle boxing:pachaha:....Rios who Never fought at 147 N had only 2 Fights at 140:huhldup:

Resume wise Khan shyts all over Rios

Floyd been active N will stay that way with his showtime deal N lets pretend that hes the only boxer to ever have stretches of inactivity

Force Floyd to fight Pac like he was in 09 when he agreed to 50/50?? 10 milly weight penalty, ring size N glove size only for it to be turned down cuz of a simple ped test.... hey Pac got tested a week before the fight in China its AMAZING he wasnt killed in the ring cuz it makes him so weak:russ:

I dont recall Rios getting knocked out left and right like a rag doll... Have you? Can't say the same for your boy Amir.

If this was the other way around, Manny would FINISH and NUT all over AMIR KHAN.

Anybody with a brain (with no homosexual love for Floyd) knows why he retired twice and took a long vacation.
Dont make it sound like Mayweather choose to be inactive because he wanted to...... :pachaha:(besides he likes easy money right?)

That fool went on television, and even admitted "MY HEALTH COMES FIRST"... That has to be the most obvious and blatant duck in boxing history. Holy shyt and I thought Riddikk Bowe was shook of Lennox Lewis. This shyt is on some whole other level.......

Funny BEFORE Manny blew up.... there was no PED test from Floyd = COWARD & DUCKER. Its that simple.

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Amir Khan-Kell Brook is the fight I wanna see........no excuses now that he's moving up to 147........

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well shyyt, if you gonna keep taking vacations and fighting ONCE a year this what happens. Looks like the ducking of Manny Pacquaio finnaly catching up to him. Hopefully after this will force Floyd to finally fight Manny or retire again........

:what:

Lets not act like Rios is a bum either....

:usure:

If this was the other way around, Manny would FINISH and NUT all over AMIR KHAN.

:ehh: Manny much more likely to stop Khan than Rios. But....Khan much more likely to beat Pac than Rios.

Anybody with a brain (with no homosexual love for Floyd) knows why he retired twice and took a long vacation.

:thinkin:
Dont make it sound like Mayweather choose to be inactive because he wanted to...... :pachaha:(besides he likes easy money right?)

That fool went on television, and even admitted "MY HEALTH COMES FIRST"... That has to be the most obvious and blatant duck in boxing history. Holy shyt and I thought Riddikk Bowe was shook of Lennox Lewis. This shyt is on some whole other level.......
:upsetfavre:

Funny BEFORE Manny blew up.... there was no PED test from Floyd = COWARD & DUCKER. Its that simple.

literally. nice choice of words. :takedat:

SuikodenII

Daps

First off, Happy Eats day. Hilario Zapata again, this time defending his title against German Torres, who is not German so I don't understand the first name but whatever. Torres was one of those tough but couldn't make it to the mountain-top type fighters (thought I think he may have later on, I'm not sure). Since Gushiken had retired by this point and Pedro Flores was just there in the right place at the right time, Zapata was recognized as top dog of the division. Watch as he defends his portion of the L. Flyweight crown against the tough and durable Deutschland Torres.​

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So Floyd asking Khan (Yes...AMIR KHAN!) to come in below 147 lbs?? LOL.

If this is true, Floyd has to be the gayest/homo boxer ever of all time. I just can't fukk with this dude and his HOE'ISH ways...

Imagine Tyson, Hearns, Roy Jones, Ali, doing this shyt to all there opponents lol..

http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-i-dictated-mayweather-t-control-me--72143

Khan was speaking the truth when he said Floydie only fights people he can control...

But Khan is still a bytch in my eyes for not fighting Alexander

SuikodenII

Daps
Do we got any boxing this weekend brehs?
-HBO double header in Canada (Kevin Bizier also looking to become a serious contender at 147 in the untelevised undercard)
-Dereck Chisora in the UK
-Celestino Caballero comeback bout in Panama (also keeping my eye on 135lb Vicente Mosquera in the main event)
-Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr. in Mexico
-Pinoy Pride #23 featuring Milan Melindo's return, Donnie Nietes' stay busy and Merlito Sabillo vs Carlos Buitrago
-Xiong Zhang Zong with a stay busy sofT touch in China
-Paul Spadafora in West VA, in case anyone cares, thought I think it's gonna be really tough for Spadafora.....in fact, I won't be shocked if he loses