Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Brl42KH.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You nikkas can't stand Alexander so you get behind garbage ass Porter? Dude is terrible

im behind neither...porter is wild overrated and will get ko'ed very soon and im flat out not interested in devon..its a shame I actually use to like watching devon fight way back but he's regressed so much its ridiculous..with that being said all I can hope for is a Bradley-prov type of fight to breakout between them...lord knows devon needs something like that to put that Bradley fiasco behind him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
im behind neither...porter is wild overrated and will get ko'ed very soon and im flat out not interested in devon..its a shame I actually use to like watching devon fight way back but he's regressed so much its ridiculous..with that being said all I can hope for is a Bradley-prov type of fight to breakout between them...lord knows devon needs something like that to put that Bradley fiasco behind him
He hasnt regressed Devon actually styled and profiled in his last match, unfortunately Khan ruined his second shot of a showcase match, something he fought name after name earning............................

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
kicked him so hard freddy's shoe came off :merchant:

Roach was wrong trying to come up to the camp like that but Alex Ariza a fakkit tho for mocking freddy's parkinson's like that

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
roach was in the wrong but i know why he could be upset, he has parkinsons and his meds have a window of working.... he is on a tight schedule... him having to wait in extra 30 minutes of his prime of the meds working can create a problem for him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He hasnt regressed Devon actually styled and profiled in his last match, unfortunately Khan ruined his second shot of a showcase match, something he fought name after name earning............................

the funny thing is he did but yet it was still boring mostly because dude resigned to taking that asswhoopin after the first couple of rounds

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
kicked him so hard freddy's shoe came off :merchant:

Roach was wrong trying to come up to the camp like that but Alex Ariza a fakkit tho for mocking freddy's parkinson's like that

Seeing the vid from that angle really makes Ariza look like a huge p*ssy...kicking a dude and then fading behind a wall of Mexicans is not the business, homie.
Only people who came out of that whole incident looking alright were Garcia and Rios.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
roach was in the wrong but i know why he could be upset, he has parkinsons and his meds have a window of working.... he is on a tight schedule... him having to wait in extra 30 minutes of his prime of the meds working can create a problem for him.

Breh if he would have pulled Garcia aside and told him this there wouldn't have been a problem imo. He rolled up there and called him a piece of shyt as a the opening sentence. :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Seeing the vid from that angle really makes Ariza look like a huge p*ssy...kicking a dude and then fading behind a wall of Mexicans is not the business, homie.
Only people who came out of that whole incident looking alright were Garcia and Rios.

Garcia looked kinda bytchmade lowkey too.

You got Roach in your face talking "you piece of shyt" "GTFO :camby:

Garcia - " :sadbron: Don't call me a peice of shyt

Freddy turns his attention towards Ariza and the Irish Mexican motherfukka

Garcia - :sadbron: "I'm not a peice of shyt"

Freddy starts walking away

Garcia - :sadbron: why would you call me a peice of shyt... ive never disrespected you I admire you and what you done in boxing"

Freddy is now all the way on the other side of the gym...

Garcia - :birdman: "hey roach" "fukk YOU.. NOW ITS PERSONAL"

:childplease:
Why Garcia wasn't talking tough win Roach was in his grill??

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:rudy: At the thought of Garcia being shook if Roach! Freddie would have got dusted fukking with Robert

Roach bytch ass talking about "make me leave"

Ariza like :yeshrug: then proceeds to King Leonidas kick that sucka ass bytch in his chest and makes him leave