Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Finally some real talk:ahh:

Of course Garcia shouldnt fight Mayweather now, he's the 140 King and earned that title IN THE RING like a true throwback fighter and Champion. He's not ready to fight a Mayweather yet anyways, but imo, he's next up as a PPV attraction. No need to take a loss now for no reason or just to cash out this early. I see Garcia taking the title up off of Devon Alexander or Tim Bradley though if he wanted them:manny:
He get Alexander or the winner of Paulie vs Zab

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
no he wasn't..i hated the way hatton fought..if there was one cat i thought was overrated it was him.i never forgave him for roughhousing and dirty fighting his way for that victory over tszyu

Complaining about rough housing in a boxing match breh :mindblown:

I couldn't wait until Hatton got stretched during his run tho, his fans were almost as annoying as Pacman stans.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Con doesn't deserve to hold Floyd's spit bucket much less deserve an actual match. It's amazing one stupid pic of Con and Schaeffer and people think Cons gonna get a fight with Money it aint happening.

I'd say maybe if Con could fight and actually beat somebody worth shyt then maybe they could make the fight although that's not gonna happen cause Cons a bytch and a scrub :pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So the former undisputed 147 champ, was smaller, and weaker than the pillowfisted Khan:comeon:

Khan aint hit Zab with shi he aint feel, like I said Khan barely was landing shyt

Yeah Amir Khan was the bigger fighter....what do you mean?:heh:

And now Khan has "pillows" for fists breh? I can understand not having Garcia power....that 1 punch KO power, but Pillows? Paulie and Bradley have pillows for fists. Khan has a decent snap on his punches. Come on now:usure:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Con doesn't deserve to hold Floyd's spit bucket much less deserve an actual match. It's amazing one stupid pic of Con and Schaeffer and people think Cons gonna get a fight with Money it aint happening.

I'd say maybe if Con could fight and actually beat somebody worth shyt then maybe they could make the fight although that's not gonna happen cause Cons a bytch and a scrub :pacspit:

:dead:

I read this post in the voice of The Madd Rapper, because I remember you listed Khan as the fighter you hate more than anybody:russ:

:salute:

At least you admit that you hate that fool lol I'm not a Khan fan myself, I'm just :yeshrug: about him. He's alright, but I dont know. He just doesnt have IT you know. His chin is garbage so I cant see him being the favorite in any fight....but he always comes to fight and never quits:heh:

I wish I could switch his heart with Victor Ortiz's heart:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I couldn't wait until Hatton got stretched during his run tho, his fans were almost as annoying as Pacman stans.
Hatton fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They were far different than Manny fans also, they knew Hatton wasn't invincible, but he was their undefeated champ that constantly brought himself down to his fans level. They werent delusional after his l's neither his fans accepted that and kept cheering, it's only one ricky hatton, through his up downs and flaws, thats real love there:blessed:

SN: Hatton should come back he aint look that bad in his last match he could have danced to a victory and he should have took a easy touch and still was competive with a game fighter, that pride though:to:

Shame at you nikkas criticizing the rough house tactics in a fight, I dont see the same criticism of BHOP, when at times in his career, nikka used to throw low blow combo's and shyt, unfortunately them gifs is long gone:heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Khan got power, it's just that he flails and is always looking to dart away so he doesn't sit down or turn his shots over like he should. When he started fighting bigger and aggressive dudes he started that sissy punching habit you see now from time to time.

Bradley got power too, but his punching technique comes and goes during fights and a lot of the time he just flails as well. Every now and then he'll throw a good correct shot and drop or hurt somebody (Witter, Abregu, end of Marquez fight) for examples

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

And now Khan has "pillows" for fists breh? I can understand not having Garcia power....that 1 punch KO power, but Pillows? Paulie and Bradley have pillows for fists. Khan has a decent snap on his punches. Come on now:usure:
:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Breh i was a tszyu fan and a tszyu-floyd fight was looming...i wanted to see that shyt :to:...hatton fans were annoying...i wanted them to shut the fukk up with all the chanting and singing..they were nonstop with it...the british loved that cat though

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:dead:

I read this post in the voice of The Madd Rapper, because I remember you listed Khan as the fighter you hate more than anybody:russ:

:salute:

At least you admit that you hate that fool lol I'm not a Khan fan myself, I'm just :yeshrug: about him. He's alright, but I dont know. He just doesnt have IT you know. His chin is garbage so I cant see him being the favorite in any fight....but he always comes to fight and never quits:heh:

I wish I could switch his heart with Victor Ortiz's heart:russ:

I bust out laughing because my s/n on sohh was TheMaddConsumer . The Madd Rapper skits was the shyt
It's also funny because that's how it sounded in my head

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hatton fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They were far different than Manny fans also, they knew Hatton wasn't invincible, but he was their undefeated champ that constantly brought himself down to his fans level. They werent delusional after his l's neither his fans accepted that and kept cheering, it's only one ricky hatton, through his up downs and flaws, thats real love there:blessed:

SN: Hatton should come back he aint look that bad in his last match he could have danced to a victory and he should have took a easy touch and still was competive with a game fighter, that pride though:to:

Shame at you nikkas criticizing the rough house tactics in a fight, I dont see the same criticism of BHOP, when at times in his career, nikka used to throw low blow combo's and shyt, unfortunately them gifs is long gone:heh:

I was referring to his fans online, nah the fans that would show up to his fights were the GOAT. Singing and chanting shyt :dead:

Them dudes were partying while watching him fight :heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh i was a tszyu fan and a tszyu-floyd fight was looming...i wanted to see that shyt :to:...hatton fans were annoying...i wanted them to shut the fukk up with all the chanting and singing..they were nonstop with it...the british loved that cat though
Tszyu would have ducked, he aint really want it, Floyd was calling him out for years before that

The better fighter won, and the better fighter went on to fight Floyd, and Hatton gave Floyd one of his toughest grittiest fights and went out on his shield, probably getting his last little bit of fight beat out of him vs May. I have nothing but respect for Hatton.

Shamefully he gets slighted for the Manny match, when truth be told he had no business back at 140 when he looked outstanding vs Floyd at 147. Hatton might have underestimated him due to his size also.............................

The former Intercontinental Light Middleweight Champion Judah:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I was referring to his fans online, nah the fans that would show up to his fights were the GOAT. Singing and chanting shyt :dead:

Them dudes were partying while watching him fight :heh:
I would love to go to one of his fights, I rather go to a Hatton fight than a Floyd or Manny fight