Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JessicaKikaCh__vez-ArelyMuci__o-ConfPDP1.jpg

:why: they gotta fight brehs??? Make love, not war :shaq:

These women are fine. If these women were American, they would get way more attention. They could use women's boxing as a platform to move onto bigger things.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sergio fighting Marco Antonio Rubio is a huge let down if that's true. fukk a belt. Everybody already knows he's the real champ at middleweight. Just fight GGG already and pass the fukking torch b.

I rather him give Murray a rematch than to fight Rubio. The fukk is that. This nikka definitely doesn't want to fight anybody even remotely dangerous. Sergio wants to fight bums and hopefully get a big fight with Floyd, Cotto, or Canelo. Nah bytch why don't you go after the other belt holders or get Ward at a catch weight.

As far as Trout and Lara are concerned, I think Lara is slightly better but I would have no problem with someone saying Trout is better or that they're equal. Lara is skilled, but he's pretty basic with his offense. He has a good left and a good jab, but he rarely throws hooks or uppercuts. His power and speed are better than Trouts, but I think Trout has the better defense and ring generalship. I couldn't imagine Trout going life and death with Angulo like that. Don't get me wrong, Lara won fair and square, but nobody thought he'd get dropped twice and get touched up as much as he did.

Hopefully Vanes doesn't stink out the joint in his fight with Andrade. Every time he gets an HBO date he ruins the opportunity by leaving a bad impression on everyone with his damn struggle fights.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I had no idea Andrade left virgil hunter and went back to his pops. I felt that if he had any way of being a champ or even getting better he was gonna have put his pops to the side and get a trainer who's going to get on his ass.

:beli: at andrade and that whole 2008 olympic team

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
As far as Trout and Lara are concerned, I think Lara is slightly better but I would have no problem with someone saying Trout is better or that they're equal. Lara is skilled, but he's pretty basic with his offense. He has a good left and a good jab, but he rarely throws hooks or uppercuts. His power and speed are better than Trouts, but I think Trout has the better defense and ring generalship. I couldn't imagine Trout going life and death with Angulo like that. Don't get me wrong, Lara won fair and square, but nobody thought he'd get dropped twice and get touched up as much as he did.

I could see Trout boxing better than Angulo, but I also don't see Trout breaking Perro's face either.

I like Lara and I think this could be his defining fight.

Don't forget...dude got by beat by Paul Williams MD and the popular opinion is that he got robbed.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I could see Trout boxing better than Angulo, but I also don't see Trout breaking Perro's face either.

Don't forget...dude got by beat by Paul Williams MD and the popular opinion is that he got robbed.

Yeah Trout wouldn't bust up and break Angulo's face like Lara, but I doubt he would get hit as much and dropped twice. Trout dominated Cotto and the cats who think otherwise have an agenda. I thought he beat Canelo or at least deserved a draw.

Lara did get robbed by Williams, but most people thought he lost to Carlos Molina. I thought he beat Vanes by a lil bit, but he got a draw in that. He also went the distance with a guy Berto sparked in 1 round.

Trout and Lara both have their limitations that's why its hard to put one too far ahead of the other.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Current Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has signed a new law into effect designed to prevent reigning WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko from running against him in the 2015 presidential election. The law amends the tax code to read “if a person has the right to permanent residence in a foreign country, such a person is considered to be one who does not live in Ukraine.” Klitschko, who heads the opposition UDAR Party in Ukraine and is considered a serious threat to defeat Yanukovich, mostly trains and boxes in Germany.

:wtf:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting how I read pages on here & you have posters say "this fighter is not that good."Try to discredit every single fighter's wins. It's kinda ridiculous.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I had no idea Andrade left virgil hunter and went back to his pops. I felt that if he had any way of being a champ or even getting better he was gonna have put his pops to the side and get a trainer who's going to get on his ass.

:beli: at andrade and that whole 2008 olympic team

im hoping vanes get his mind right and him and andrade catch wreck...i want vanes to be a player in this 154 shyt..no fukking struggle fights like that shyt with lara last year :scusthov:..i know the fight execs were pissed about airing that fight

man i know US Olympic boxing was in trouble when deontay wilder was the only cat on there to win a medal....my nikka gary russ was on that team too but he didnt make weight :snoop:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It's not popular opinion. It's a fact. That was easily one of the worst robberies in boxing history. I had Lara 118-110 and to be honest I thought I was being quite generous to Paul

I don't know why people talk this bullshyt about him getting a 'robbery' draw vs. Molina. A draw was a perfectly fair score for that fight. Why are people so willing to score rounds for a guy who's entire game plan revolves around not fighting?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah Trout wouldn't bust up and break Angulo's face like Lara, but I doubt he would get hit as much and dropped twice. Trout dominated Cotto and the cats who think otherwise have an agenda. I thought he beat Canelo or at least deserved a draw.

Lara did get robbed by Williams, but most people thought he lost to Carlos Molina. I thought he beat Vanes by a lil bit, but he got a draw in that. He also went the distance with a guy Berto sparked in 1 round.

Trout and Lara both have their limitations that's why its hard to put one too far ahead of the other.

most people?!!...that nikka lost period to molina...molina beat that cat easy..had me like :mindblown::pacspit: at that decision..i do think lara is the better fighter but not by much..they're both serviceable defensively...what puts him over trout is lara has a punch ..a sneaky one as that..i can actually see him stopping trout with them sneaky left hands of his

Last edited: