Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
nah you're right he's not, but trout isn't that good either. Lara's style makes him a tough fight for anyone though
Good enough to beat Cotto convincingly and give Canelo the closest fight of his career until Mayweather......

Highly doubt Lara could do either. Lara is a guy who landed a million flush left straights on Paul Williams and couldn't faze him, got a gift draw against Molina, knocked down several times against the highly unskilled Angulo and a horrible fight with Vanes Martirosyan.

Why is he ranked so high by people, and me included? Well, I thought he beat Paul Williams for one, he dominates fighters not on a top level at 154, he's got a difficult style to contend with and he he legitimately stopped Angulo. While he fights sloppy, when he's focused and zero'd in, he looks like an entirely different fighter with laser type accuracy and natural boxing ability. I don't know if it's mental or just years of practicing bad habits, but he's potentially much better than what we've seen.........but it's only so long he can live off of the hype of being a Cuban southpaw.

SuikodenII

Daps

I thought he was the next.........that man can talk, but he can't back it up :to:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why is he ranked so high by people, and me included? Well, I thought he beat Paul Williams for one, he dominates fighters not on a top level at 154, he's got a difficult style to contend with and he he legitimately stopped Angulo. While he fights sloppy, when he's focused and zero'd in, he looks like an entirely different fighter with laser type accuracy and natural boxing ability. I don't know if it's mental or just years of practicing bad habits, but he's potentially much better than what we've seen.........but it's only so long he can live off of the hype of being a Cuban southpaw.
I agree with all this 100% breh needs to get with the shoulder roll god and tighten his bolts for every fight.
he could be GREAT but seemingly chooses to be just be good.

SuikodenII

Daps
JessicaKikaCh__vez-ArelyMuci__o-ConfPDP1.jpg

:why: they gotta fight brehs??? Make love, not war :shaq:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thats what I'm hoping for, Bradley vs Floyd would be a hell of a fight. Bradley couldn't hurt floyd or out-box him but idk....he always seems to get it done
but then again he's never fought the gawd
If he can't hurt Floyd and has no shot of outboxing him then what the hell is the point of a Bradley fight?
A Bradley/Floyd fight would be the most boring boxing match of the last 20 years. Bradley is not special at any facet of boxing and the only thing that makes for even the lightest bit of interest in Floyd's fights is that he has been fighting dudes with established punching power so people go into it hoping that Floyd's opponent has a puncher's chance of landing one good clean shot on Floyd that could lead to an upset. Bradley has 12 KOs in his entire career! 12 fukking KOs! He can't bust a grape with a sledgehammer.
The only thing Bradley has that is marketable is that he is undefeated but even that is questioned because his 3 biggest wins come with asterisks: Many people think he got gifts against Manny and Provodnikov and that Marquez fight was boring as hell with neither guy looking all that impressive.
I'd rather see a Floyd/Cotto rematch before the painfully dull experience that would be a Bradley/Floyd fight.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's the fight we need to see in order for me to be impressed by Cotto.

How do you get beat by Floyd, lose horribly to Trout, beat Delvin Rodriguez......and then your supposedly back at the top of 154?:what:

He needs to beat Trout first, then call out Canelo or Garcia, then Mayweather.

He may not, but that still wouldnt change the fact he put hands on Cotto and Cotto needs to exact revenge by beating him first.

You aint back because you beat a "Delvin Rodriguez/ESPN fighter":heh:
At this point in his career I don't think Cotto has the time or inclination to be worrying about getting payback against Austin Trout.
All fights from this point on need to be big money fights against name opponents. Trout is not big money or a big enough name for Cotto to even give a 2nd thought to especially not when promoters are willing to come to the table with names like Mayweather, Martinez, Garcia and Alvarez.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Sergio Martinez will be facing Marco Antonio Rubio if he doesn't get the fight with Cotto

#inb4SergioduckingGolovkin

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sergio Martinez will be facing Marco Antonio Rubio if he doesn't get the fight with Cotto

#inb4SergioduckingGolovkin
Has there been an official announcement on when Sergio is going to be physically ready to come back to the ring?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whoever thinks Trout vanilla ass is better than Lara doesnt know shyt about boxing.........:pacspit:

And Im a Lara critic also with his running ass