Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
whats the predictions for tonight brehs?

TUA

garcia ko's martinez- agree
vanes decisions andrade-unsure and hope its entertaining.
donaire ko's darchinyan- have a feeling it will go to the judges and Flash will get UD.

i just gotta make sure im done with my dinner date with my lady so im back in time..priorities lol

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Andrade outworks Vanes, close decision only made close by Vanes power punches

-Darchinyan upsets Donaire, Donaire being more accurate and outworking Darchinyan but I think Vic stops him. I think he puts them hands on em and Donaire not being able to withstand em. Basically Vic's shots will have more of an effect than Donaire's and he'll eventually wear down. I'm pulling a Teena Marie (get it.......going out on a limb........neh mind)

-Garcia wide decision over Martinez. Martinez has had lady luck on his side for some time now but that all comes to an end with a boxer well above his skill level and popularity.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-vs-murray-deal-reached-february-1--71492

By Edward Chaykovsky

British contender Martin Murray (25-1-1, 11KOs) indicates that he reached an agreement to face WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (28-0, 25KOs) on February 1 in Monte Carlo. Murray will first stay sharp with a keep-busy fight on November 23rd on the Froch-Groves undercard in Mancherster.

It will be Murray's third shot at a title, with going to a controversial draw decision with Felix Sturm in 2011 and then losing a close decision to Sergio Martinez in April. According to Daily Mail, Murray is expected to earn around $500,000 (£312,000) for the shot.

Golovkin has been unable to face Murray in the United States, due to Murray's inability to obtain a visa. Murray had been scheduled to face Garth Wood on December 11th, but the fight was canceled a few days ago. Golovkin has a huge 2013 - with knockout wins over Nobuhiro Ishida, Curtis Stevens, Gabe Rosado and Matthew Macklin.

WBA REALLY quiet about that Garth Wood bout :mjpls:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Darchinyan upsets Donaire, Donaire being more accurate and outworking Darchinyan but I think Vic stops him. I think he puts them hands on em and Donaire not being able to withstand em. Basically Vic's shots will have more of an effect than Donaire's and he'll eventually wear down. I'm pulling a Teena Marie (get it.......going out on a limb........neh mind)

I am not bold enough to pick Vic but I will say that both are obviously above their optimum weights. Vic's looks pretty good though. I think Donaire is kinda slack in training and the only reason he is going up in weight is because he is getting lazy. He's already been burnt once and still playing with fire. Vic will be ready...and you wonder if Donaire is taking him lightly. :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
clean losses at that lol...vera won both them shyts clearly to me :bryan:

Mora is one of those fighters that believes his own hype and thinks he's better than what he really is. nikka has a 100 excuses for every fight he looked bad in. Dude is so caught up in defense he forgets to throw punches and gets mad when lesser fighters outwork him :what: He's supposed to be so skilled, but needs a gameplan for someone as wide and crude as Vera.

Sergio needs to get over himself. He's had some decent opportunities, but hardly ever makes the most out of them.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former light heavyweight title challenger Vyacheslav Uzelkov (30-3, 19 KOs) scored a sixth round TKO over Jaidon “Chin Checker” Codrington (21-4, 17 KOs) to win the vacant IBO International belt on Saturday night at the Sport Palace in Kiev, Ukraine. After a good fight with decent two-way action, in round six Uzelkov staggered Codrington with a left hook and then battered him to the deck. Codrington beat the count and appeared OK to continue, but the bout was waved off by the referee over the objections of Codrington.

Both "Chin Checkers" TKOed in the last 2 weeks.

:to:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On Friday, WBO championship Committee Chairman Luis Bastista-Salas informed Matchroom Sport and Top Rank that they have 30 days to reach an agreement for a clash between WBO lightweight champion Ricky Burns and mandatory challenger Terrance Crawford. If no deal is reached, a purse bid will be ordered. Minumum bid price is $150,000. Either party can call for a purse bid at any time during the negotiation process.

:ufdup: time for Burns to shyt or get off the pot

:blessed:

#crawfordcartel

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

By Karl Freitag

Tom Loeffler, Managing Director at K2 Promotions, told Fightnews.com Saturday night that there is no truth to a Daily Mail report that WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin’s February 1 title defense in Monte Carlo will be against two-time world title challenger Martin Murray. “There is no truth to that story,” Loeffler said. “We have offered a fight to Murray in the past and they have not been interested.”

Golovkin is scheduled to fight February 1 in Monte Carlo, but the opponent is not finalized.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/report-golovkin-to-face-murray-next-230686