Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It is a problem Floyd has that is unique because of his talent. You have worthy challengers in Garcia, Bradley, or Alexander...but we don't view them as worthy once they step in the ring vs. Floyd.
Add in the fact that Showtime's contract pays Mayweather so much, they have to shoot for maximum exposure to see return. That limits even further who can be viewed as viable opponents (along with the TR-GB feud, and the fact that Floyd never wants to work with Bob Arum).
Breh Bradley is in a far different league than Garcia or fukking Devon Alexander.
Bradley/Floyd would do legit numbers. First guy to beat pac and JMM thats #3pound for pound?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I agree cotto-mayweather 2 doesn't spark my interest one bit..it was a good fight but it wasn't a close fight to warrant a rematch
Only would if Cotto KO/TKO'd Canelo....who gasses and doesn't like being hit to the body one bit which is cotto's best punch

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't wait to see Mikey Garcia give Rocky Martinez that fade. That nikka been getting by on the skin of his teeth with them close ass decisions lately. He should have lost twice already. :snoop:
Garcia is gonna beat the living shyt out of Martinez
after that 2 days before the JuanMa fight I can't see Garcia losing anytime soon

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If Cotto beats Canelo, I believe that will open up a potential fight between Cotto and Danny. The winner gets a chance at Floyd which I believe can be Danny Garcia . All these will bring in the money GB is looking for. Chest moves at this point. If Danny loses, Cotto rematch with Floyd will make business sense and then have Floyd and GB push for something with :deadmanny: as a possible final fight. both sides are running out of options for their two greatest fighters so they can get a last big cash out.

Id love to see Cotto smash Danny.

Cotto vs. Garcia...

hrmm.gif

daniel-bryan-NO.gif

bryannolnekf-e678f7d6-original.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:heh:

Who would you take in that fight though.......Cotto or Garcia?:mjpls:
C'mon son, you can't do that to me, that's like making me choose between my kids :sadcam:

If you put a gun to my head and made me choose though, I'd have to roll with....
I'ma have to keep that a secret for now

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
C'mon son, you can't do that to me, that's like making me choose between my kids :sadcam:

If you put a gun to my head and made me choose though, I'd have to roll with....
I'ma have to keep that a secret for now

:heh:

@ChocolateGiddyUp......you too breh, who you rolling with? Cotto or Garcia?:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:heh: You already know the answer to that breh. If you've read his posts you would know he isn't very fond of Senor Miguelito, for reasons I don't know lol.

:lupe:

I didnt know. I'm rolling with Garcia if that fight materializes. I dont think Cotto can take the punishment that Garcia's left hook is gonna dish out. I wouldnt be surprised if Danny gets him out of there before the championship rounds start:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Honestly I'd rather see Bradley/Mayweather too........but, as we all know, COLD WAR :why:
Timmy gonna score a legit win over pacman then isn't he done with his contract? If he beat pac again he'd be #2p4p unless Ward had moved up to beat Stevenson by then/dropped down to embarrass guns in gloves golovkin

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:lupe:

I didnt know. I'm rolling with Garcia if that fight materializes. I dont think Cotto can take the punishment that Garcia's left hook is gonna dish out. I wouldnt be surprised if Danny gets him out of there before the championship rounds start:manny:
breh I'm thoroughly impressed with Swift but he hasn't fought above 140 yet, while Cotto's body shot KO'ing legit 154ers....
whos danny supposed to fight at 147?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Timmy gonna score a legit win over pacman then isn't he done with his contract? If he beat pac again he'd be #2p4p unless Ward had moved up to beat Stevenson by then/dropped down to embarrass guns in gloves golovkin
I hope he only has one fight left then goes independent...