Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Because Tyson Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How did Holy get lined up for the meal ticket and not Bowe, after health issues and such, and Bobby Czyz, is all you need to know

Mainly because of the Golata fights If Bowe beats Golata than he prolly would have fought Tyson. Instead Golata while whippin Bowes ass gets DQed that sets up the hype for a rematch.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skip is right about a lot of what he said. except the fight was a non-title fight because Holyfield didnt want to win the title. Bowe wanted the title because he was being frozen out by the other bodies....because as @Skip b said....DK had a stronghold on all those bodies in the HW division at that time. actually, just about everything Skip said is accurate because thats why Bowe never got Tyson and Holy did. remember when Bowe was saying he wanted to get rid of Tyson then started back trackin talmbout he wouldnt fight cuz they was both from Brownsville?

anyway....Holyfield didnt want to fight for the title so it was non-title. that blows his theory out about throwing the match for those reasons. if any reason to throw it would be to make himself look vulnerable for Tyson because DK did not want Mike to lose.

The exact reason Bowe never fought Tyson is because Rock Newman refused to work with DKP. IIRC, Holyfield was gonna make more than 3 x the amount as Tyson after the Ruddock fights. DKP would only agree to a fight when Duva agreed not to ask for options on MIke. Then the rib injury. Then prison. Fast forward years later and now DKP (not Duva) owned the fight and the options. DK ONLY chose Evander because he looked washed up but the fight was still billable. It was supposed to be low risk/high reward.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainly because of the Golata fights If Bowe beats Golata than he prolly would have fought Tyson. Instead Golata while whippin Bowes ass gets DQed that sets up the hype for a rematch.

No. Bowe still would not have fought Tyson. Rock Neuman was blocking it. They didnt want to do business with DKP. DKP owned the division. Thats why Bowe fought for the WBO belt in the first place. DK had frozen his ass out of the rankings.

I know skip be fukkin wit yall all the time but he actually knows his shyt. The WBA (and WBC/IBF) refused to rank Bowe. Bowe KOed Seldon. Seldon picked up a vacant title that Foreman relinquished because he didnt want to deal with DKP. Seldon beat Hipp on the undercard of the McNeely fight. Next fight....Seldon made millions fighting Tyson. Thats just one example...but really, everybody got a fight with Tyson, even Golota. Everybody except Bowe because of Rock Neuman.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
No. Bowe still would not have fought Tyson. Rock Neuman was blocking it. They didnt want to do business with DKP. DKP owned the division. Thats why Bowe fought for the WBO belt in the first place. DK had frozen his ass out of the rankings.

I know skip be fukkin wit yall all the time but he actually knows his shyt. The WBA (and WBC/IBF) refused to rank Bowe. Bowe KOed Seldon. Seldon picked up a vacant title that Foreman relinquished because he didnt want to deal with DKP. Seldon beat Hipp on the undercard of the McNeely fight. Next fight....Seldon made millions fighting Tyson. Thats just one example...but really, everybody got a fight with Tyson, even Golota. Everybody except Bowe because of Rock Neuman.

I think if Bowe had beat Golata the Tyson fight would have materialized one way or another

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cotto at GBP headquarters
1452380_10151690344945756_333541570_n.jpg

Arum N HBO - :bryan::sadcam::sadbron:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if Bowe had beat Golata the Tyson fight would have materialized one way or another

I'm tellin you, it wouldnt have. Put it like this. I aint gonna say it wasnt possible...but the probability was low.....perhaps even lower than Floyd vs Manny right now. Tyson never needed Bowe. Bowe needed Tyson to make that kind of money that Holyfield cashed in on. Now....as long as Neuman was his manager that was never gonna happen because they were happy doing things the way they did it and in fact...what little (in comparison to Tyson and Holyfield) Bowe made, he had more to show for it than Mike or Evander. Thanks to Neuman. Neuman didnt want to split the pie too many ways and he didnt want to meet the same fate as some other managers/handlers. Its like letting your woman roll with a guy with more money and a bigger dikk than you. :heh:

If Manny wasnt with Arum, he'd been fought Floyd.
Likewise with Bowe and Neuman in regards to Tyson.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I'm tellin you, it wouldnt have. Put it like this. I aint gonna say it wasnt possible...but the probability was low.....perhaps even lower than Floyd vs Manny right now. Tyson never needed Bowe. Bowe needed Tyson to make that kind of money that Holyfield cashed in on. Now....as long as Neuman was his manager that was never gonna happen because they were happy doing things the way they did it and in fact...what little (in comparison to Tyson and Holyfield) Bowe made, he had more to show for it than Mike or Evander. Thanks to Neuman. Neuman didnt want to split the pie too many ways and he didnt want to meet the same fate as some other managers/handlers. Its like letting your woman roll with a guy with more money and a bigger dikk than you. :heh:

If Manny wasnt with Arum, he'd been fought Floyd.
Likewise with Bowe and Neuman in regards to Tyson.

Bowe is broke as fukk and I dont mean broke like his legs after his Muai Thai match I mean Courtdog pissy,cum soaked,shyt stain, bed bug infested matress broke!