Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@InvictusAeternusEternus @patscorpio

If your a boxing guy a recall beforehand Holyfield didnt even want this match one bit, knowing that king and crew was gonna freeze him out had he retained the WBO title, and he was seeking that Tyson money

Holyfield clearly didnt want to win, and Clearly laid down

There are plenty of HW dives that took place in the 90's and early 00's

wbo title had shyt to do with this fight so what are you talking about?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
wbo title had shyt to do with this fight so what are you talking about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddikk_Bowe_vs._Evander_Holyfield_III

And this is me pulling up the first link breh that quick, you a big boy use google with your chump ass.....:birdman:

The WBO title being around you was like chains and shackles, with the stronghold King had.

Just look at the path Bowe career took, and look at the path's Holyfield took almost instantly

Like I said there were plenty of other 90's HW dives. When there is fukkery follow the dots to Arum or King....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddikk_Bowe_vs._Evander_Holyfield_III

And this is me pulling up the first link breh that quick, you a big boy use google with your chump ass.....:birdman:

The WBO title being around you was like chains and shackles, with the stronghold King had.

Just look at the path Bowe career took, and look at the path's Holyfield took almost instantly

Like I said there were plenty of other 90's HW dives. When there is fukkery follow the dots to Arum or King....

:russ: breh how many title defenses did bowe make with the wbo title?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bowe was the WBO champ
Had Holyfield won and been that title holder he would have not got Tyson, whats so hard for you to understand this.....

Or are you busy trying to move the goalpost with semantics, over something that happened like 20 years ago Im clearly going off the top of the head, because the facts is so harsh

Holyfied got the call and knew what to do, never had I seen a fighter make a million excuses beforehand, giving his opponent that mental edge, Holyfield looking like 45 year old field seemingly all that match, then turns on th ligh switch at will, then lays down on a shoulder shot, making people question is his career over the goes back to looking like prime field in his next 2 outings...........................

Although this is our favorite fighters dives happen, Majority of Tyson post career was the result of dives n fukkery, ODH dived vs BHOP, Manny dived vs Bradley, it very prevalent in this sport no matter how hard wer put on the blinders

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Had Holyfield won and been that title holder he would have not got Tyson, whats so hard for you to understand this.....

Or are you busy trying to move the goalpost with semantics, over something that happened like 20 years ago Im clearly going off the top of the head, because the facts is so harsh

Holyfied got the call and knew what to do, never had I seen a fighter make a million excuses beforehand, giving his opponent that mental edge, Holyfield looking like 45 year old field seemingly all that match, then turns on th ligh switch at will, then lays down on a shoulder shot, making people question is his career over the goes back to looking like prime field in his next 2 outings...........................

Although this is our favorite fighters dives happen, Majority of Tyson post career was the result of dives n fukkery, ODH dived vs BHOP, Manny dived vs Bradley, it very prevalent in this sport no matter how hard wer put on the blinders

You seem to be forgetting a key fact breh, the fight was a NON title fight !

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What exactly does this have to do with the subject:comeon:

it has everything to do with it

Except for the fact that the fight was a NON title fight?

BINGO!!! @Skip b why was it a non title fight? because bowe was not a wbo champ for that fight....he only made 1 title defense of it..and it was against Cuban washout Jorge luis gonzalez..which blew apart your post about WBO being involved

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You seem to be forgetting a key fact breh, the fight was a NON title fight !
Doesnt change the facts, King didnt have his hold on the WBO, and had Holyfield would have won it would have sure been a 4th match halting any chance of a Tyson match happening immanently and almost immediately

Holyfied didnt want the fight, he threw up roadblocks, he said he wasnt himself and sick, then he lays down after nearly ko'ing bowe.......

Read in between those lines

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesnt change the facts, King didnt have his hold on the WBO, and had Holyfield would have won it would have sure been a 4th match halting any chance of a Tyson match happening immanently and almost immediately

Holyfied didnt want the fight, he threw up roadblocks, he said he wasnt himself and sick, then he lays down after nearly ko'ing bowe.......

youre a fukkin idiot in case I forgot to give you your daily dose of that :smugfavre:..it could be..just maybe the fight took place..because it was a rubbermatch and it was money :ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it has everything to do with it

BINGO!!! @Skip b why was it a non title fight? because bowe was not a wbo champ for that fight....he only made 1 title defense of it..and it was against Cuban washout Jorge luis gonzalez..which blew apart your post about WBO being involved
Organiations like WBO crown people champs just cause, had they agreed the title could have very well been involved you know this, same fukkery with JMM Manny and champion of the decade title

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
youre a fukkin idiot in case I forgot to give you your daily dose of that :smugfavre:..it could be..just maybe the fight took place..because it was a rubbermatch and it was money :ohhh:
How much ppv's these matches sale I'll wait.......

Now compare that to the Tyson numbers

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Organiations like WBO crown people champs just cause, had they agreed the title could have very well been involved you know this, same fukkery with JMM Manny and champion of the decade title
again...what the fukk are you talking about? :stopitslime: just admit you do not have a fukking clue about what youre talking about and keep it movin

How much ppv's these matches sale I'll wait.......

Now compare that to the Tyson numbers
answer me this..why would I fukkin care about ppv numbers? :what:its holyfield and bowe

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

Why would there have been a third match? If Holyfield wins hes won 2 outta 3 there is no reason for a 4th. Now maybe if it was in fact a title bout then I could see Bowe looking for a rematch otherwise there is no real rush or point ? Beside he didnt fight Tyson right after Bowe anyway he fought Bobby Czyz .

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
again...what the fukk are you talking about? :stopitslime: just admit you do not have a fukking clue about what youre talking about and keep it movin

answer me this..why would I fukkin care about ppv numbers? :what:its holyfield and bowe
Because Tyson Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How did Holy get lined up for the meal ticket and not Bowe, after health issues and such, and Bobby Czyz, is all you need to know