Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio would you mind posting this brutal ko of Holyfield since you always have to open your bytch ass mouth:mjpls:

you're a big boy im sure you can find the fight on youtube..i love that roiding is not only the reason holyfield wins but also loses as well..wow :mindblown:....well thought out post there breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you're a big boy im sure you can find the fight on youtube..i love that roiding is not only the reason holyfield wins but also loses as well..wow :mindblown:....well thought out post there breh
Is there a reason you aint want to post this.............................................:mjpls:

Evan not only laid down once but twice, he wasnt even hurt

SN: I recall being a child and watching his with my pops and he goes into a screaming tirade saying he'll never order a boxing ppv again, it was very obvious Holyfield took a dive, even if he didnt dive he laid down............................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

After the 4 minute mark
Holyfield was outta it! Straight dazed and confused if Cortez didnt stop it he might have died in the ring!

Just stop with the dramatics, for real, Holy wasnt hurt, on jelly legs nor buzzed.....

Matter of fact it could be argued that Bowe was far far more hurt at the time, and it was like Holyfield said Im not supposed to do that then laid down instantly on a grazing shot which I have yet to see a clear video of........

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Just stop with the dramatics, for real Holy wasnt hurt, on jelly legs nor buzzed.....

Matter of fact it could be argued that Bowe was far far more hurt at the time, and it was like Holyfield said Im not supposed to do that then laid down instantly on a grazing shot which I have yet to see a clear video of........

He could barely stand after the short right knocked him down it was very similar to the punch that sent Manny
to dream land in that he was caught coming in, and wrecklessly. If Holyfield didnt have the chin he had he would have been asleep. the announcer even states how Holyfield could barely answer Joes command to come forward. You could even see it on Evanders face at the 4 30 mark he looks outta of it and he lurches forward

My question for you is why would Holyfield need or want to lay down? That shyt doesnt make any sense from any perspective. Even if he was sick as shyt to win, lose or draw wouldnt have really mattered, would it?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He could barely stand after the short right knocked him down it was very similar to the punch that sent Manny
to dream land in that he was caught coming in, and wrecklessly. If Holyfield didnt have the chin he had he would have been asleep. the announcer even states how Holyfield could barely answer Joes command to come forward. You could even see it on Evanders face at the 4 30 mark he looks outta of it and he lurches forward

My question for you is why would Holyfield need or want to lay down? That shyt doesnt make any sense from any perspective. Even if he was sick as shyt to win, lose or draw wouldnt have really mattered, would it?
Manny got hit flush, not on his fukking shoulder stop it................:birdman:

He didnt answer cause he laid down, not once but twice, neither shot barely landed, not to mention its more quesionable especially for a guy like that has been beaten from pillar to post not to be able to eat a shoulder shot like scooby snacks

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Check 4;19 of the video I posted they show an overhead and Bowe caught Evander slam on the jaw. Right hand to the right jawbone and you could see Evander go limp when he caught him.
His shoulder absorbed the blow before it even grazed his face Holyfield laid down breh and that was the thoughts almost unanimously post match

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didn't know Roids was the only way to catch hep..have heart problems or bald :ohhh:
Sharing dirty needles on that 80's local gym find a meathead steez

Evan Fields is the dirtiest of the roiders though, his shyt gets covered up far more than Roy........................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@InvictusAeternusEternus @patscorpio

If your a boxing guy a recall beforehand Holyfield didnt even want this match one bit, knowing that king and crew was gonna freeze him out had he retained the WBO title, and he was seeking that Tyson money

Holyfield clearly didnt want to win, and Clearly laid down

There are plenty of HW dives that took place in the 90's and early 00's

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
His shoulder absorbed the blow before it even grazed his face Holyfield laid down breh and that was the thoughts almost unanimously post match

The shot landed flush breh the video evidence is conclusive. Again for what reason would Holyfield need or even want to lay down? What possible benfit could there be?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The shot landed flush breh the video evidence is conclusive. Again for what reson would Holyfield need or even want to lay down? What possible benfit could there be?
Had he retained his WBO title there was no chance of getting the WBA title which Tyson held and more importantly he wouldn't have got that Tyson money

Don King had a strong arm over the division in the 90's breh......